Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romantic hotels in Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 banshee68

????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 food lover

After many years discovering for myself and being somewhat of a connoisseur, the folwing are my top gaway hotel recommendations:
    1. The Tweve Hotel -all round superb attention to detail,terrific staff excellent food and really hip,romantic atmosphere. This has to be one of the best in Ireland.
    2 Lisloughrey Lodge - very simiar to the Twelve in concept, however, I much rather the lcation in Barna and its closeness to Galway city
    3. Renvyle House - an escape to the twilight zone - lovey food and surroundings but very remote
    4. The G - just for pure escapism but on a once off only.

Hope that helps your love life..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

When the first posts on an internet forum promotes a business it's called shilling.
    Older posters will think the new poster is just trying to drum up business for something for free. This often has the adverse effect.
    Since OP has got her answer now I'm closing this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement