Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Bs near Forster St.

Options
  • 23-06-2010 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

Hi

Am looking for cheap but cheerful B&Bs for one night in Galway city near Forster St. College rd is a bit too far out.

Any ideas, thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Um, College Road is about as close to Forster St as you can get with out actually being on Forster St... and most of the B+B's are on the Forster St end... Your only option closer is probably the Victoria Hotel (for economy) and even that depends on which end of Forster St you want to be close to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Try Garveys, corner of Forster St and Eyre Square, reasonable price for B&B I believe...

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

I seen one or two B&B signs up on bohermore road. They should be cheaper than college road I'd say but wouldn't be the same quality I'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

spender.j wrote: »
    Um, College Road is about as close to Forster St as you can get with out actually being on Forster St... and most of the B+B's are on the Forster St end...
    This is pretty much what I was going to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

Lol, thanks for the replies guys. I am familiar with Galway city however not with where B&Bs are. Am looking for the closest to the Train station and yes price is a factor (isnt it always!!).
    Not looking for anything equivilant to 5 star, something clean, with a bed and breakfast!

Thanks for the tip about Garveys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement