Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best X-BOX 360 Deal?

Options
  • 23-06-2010 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭

Hi -

I was just wondering does anyone know which is the best X-BOX 360 (new console only) doing the rounds at the moment?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Hi -

I was just wondering does anyone know which is the best X-BOX 360 (new console only) doing the rounds at the moment?

Cheers

if you don't mind white, the super elite (250gb) with Final Fantasy XIII and an extra controller is €249.99 in gamestop (€129.99 if you trade in a Wii)
    or you can get the same with a hdmi cable and extra new release game from Amazon for approx €265-€270 (depends on exact exchange rate)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Thanks for the info.

I'm actually leaning towards the black because it's going to be hooked up in a black tv stand with a black tv.

Seems that €200 - €250 is about the average price based on the deals I have seen so far.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

they do also have a black one with forza 3 for same price, worth paying the top end of your budget for the 250gb drive imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

you could wait until the new style Xbox comes out (with a bigger hard drive and wifi), it'll probably drive the other types' prices down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Thanks folks. Just seen the sexy new model due out next month so I will defo save the sheckles and wait to see what happens.

• Advertisement
Advertisement