Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maid-en Space

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Well thank You LL for making it a 125 video,My favourite one since the RTF!
    as Beeker would say Iron Maiden are "Lucky B@stards":D

125 for its crew bonding,its crew ingenuity,its crew courage of bringing the Orbitor to the very limits a Shuttle can reach and no ISS to run to.

They often found solutions to the many problems the five EVA's encountered that NASA did not think of!:D

The flirting between Megan and Mike!:D
    The entire crew giving MC Loads:D
    and all for a Telescope that was not designed to be serviced! but was anyway when the first images showed Hubble "Should have gone to Specsavers"!
    Made it as shortsighted as Augustine Obama and Bolden{Who if he was not on the flight who delivered Hubble,was defo on a servicing mission}

The Awesomeness of seeing an object the size of a double decker bus being captured and parked in the cargo bay and when the spacewalks were over the greatest telescope ever built which has thrilled the world with its images was a far superior instrument to the object that left Earth twenty years ago,thanks to the crew of 125!

Here is My favourite Mike Massimino 'Moment' of all time,just a 69 second video but don't miss his comment right at the end!:D

also have you's seen this youtube channel packed with many more MAX-Q Video's than is now available on the MAX-Q entertainment.com?Great stuff!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=maxqent#g/u

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

HAHAHAHA!!! Thank you for applauding me for breaking the telescope....
    sounds like something Adam Savage from Mythbusters would say....

Advertisement