Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Dead Rising

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

oh right!

I'm level 40 and he is pretty tough alrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

Can some of you "Experienced" Guys add me on xbox live and maybe chat to me about what and what not to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Daniel2oo9 wrote: »
    Can some of you "Experienced" Guys add me on xbox live and maybe chat to me about what and what not to do.

Unfortunately I only have a silver account so no voice-chat for me.
    Here’s some tips though (google a map for the game);

Weapons
    N116 Ripper’s Blades (Top left of map) is good for Katanas, they are great for close combat as they just rip through zombies.
    There is also an antique shop upstairs in Entrance Plaza that also has Katanas.

N217 is a gun store (middle-top of map) but be careful the owner is one of the game’s psychopaths and depending on when you enter he may try to kill you.

There is a fountain in Al Feesca Plaza that has a sub-machine gun.

Health
    There are always bottles of wine in the Food Court towards the top end next to the barrels that I go for. You can go in and out to restock anytime.

In Leisure Park if you walk along the wall between Wonderland Plaza and North Plaza you will come across the entrance to an Underground System and access to cars. From here you could go for the Zombie Killer & Genocider Achievement or just mow down enough zombies to help level up faster.
    If you do go for this option then look up strategies online, you do not want to have a car breakdown under there with a very low level Frank.

That was a fun way to spend my lunch break :)

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

I Heard if you go into the Gunstore on the first day Cletus isnt there:confused:

Advertisement