Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community Service

Options
  • 23-06-2010 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

Instead of sending two convicted drug dealers to jail, the judge decides to give them both 250 hours of community service.

“You will work in a drug rehabilitation centre, explaining to those poor addicts the evils of drug abuse.

After your sentence you will return to me with a full report of your work.”

The two drug dealers carry out the judge’s wishes and return to him at the end of their sentence.

“How did it go?” the judge asks the first man.

“I managed to get 31 people off drugs,” he replies.

“Well done, and how did you manage that?”

“I drew two circles – one large and one small.

I told them the large circle was the size of their brain before drugs, and the small circle was what their brain would be like after drugs.”

The judge then asks the second man how he did.

“I got 200 people off drugs,” he replies.

“But that’s staggering,” says the judge.

“How did you manage that?”

Well, I drew two pictures – a small circle and a large circle.

I showed them the small circle first and told them that was their arsehole before going into prison

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

what was the large hole???

hahaha im joking, but a good joke!!

Advertisement