Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One for the girls please

• 23-06-2010 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Just wondering if anyone knows where I could buy bra clips? The ones that convert a standard bra for a racer back top/dress. I've checked all department stores and alot of smaller shops here in Dublin but to no avail. Found a website that you can order from but would rather get them in a shop. Any suggestions greatly appreciated and thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Hi there,
    Just wondering if anyone knows where I could buy bra clips? The ones that convert a standard bra for a racer back top/dress. I've checked all department stores and alot of smaller shops here in Dublin but to no avail. Found a website that you can order from but would rather get them in a shop. Any suggestions greatly appreciated and thanks ;)

Have you tried Mark's & Spencers? They're usually popular for things like that. La Senza too, I know they have bra accessories like extra padding, clear straps, fillets etc but can't say I'm 100% sure about the bra clips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭hollygirl08

Thanks for reply NODICE. Tried Marks but they don't have them. Bought what I thought might be similar in La Senza but they're just like clear bra straps that you hook in and to be honest don't reckon they'd be much good. The search continues and thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I know you said you'd prefer to buy in a shop, but as a last resort, if you know anybody who does Avon, you can often get them there as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭hollygirl08

Crisis averted and thanks for the replies. Have posted the site that I came across. Just spoke to the owner and she so kindly said she'd post them out to me today and I can send on a cheque. Wow is all I can say. Loving that lady as it's for a dress this Sat night. www.brastraps.ie Worth a look. Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I brought these , http://www.magicbodyfashion.com/en/magic-clip , a few months months ago in The Arnotts project,which has closed down now :(

MagicBodyfashion is great for all the bra accessories. They definitely stock them in Arnotts and Debenhams. I'm not sure what other shops,but I've seen them in most underwear departments.

• Advertisement
Advertisement