Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics Aftermath HL

• 23-06-2010 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Economics was hard this year, but I'm still hoping for my A1. Oligopoly did ANOTHER Boland .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Ha, just posted a thread too. Thought it was nasty as hell, not happy:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Feck that was tough. Espiecally since no oligopoly, I only done three long questions and last one half arsed. Short questions were tough enough aswell. Oh well I'm finished I gotta cheer up, I'm such a pessimistic person. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Behind you Joey

Happy out!:) When I seen no oligopoly I was so delighted because of the amount of people that had only prepared that!! Then to make things better a lovely tricky diagram on perfect comp. and monopoly. Got a B1 in the mocks, think I might have done really well there...:D

Mind you the short questions were really tough!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

It was grand I thought. I did 5 long qs and 8 short. I didn't have a clue what the IMF or world bank did so I took a guess on world bank!
    I'm really glad I studied all the competitions now.
    Hopefully a high C or a B! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 emchugh

Finical wrote: »
    Feck that was tough. Espiecally since no oligopoly, I only done three long questions and last one half arsed. Short questions were tough enough aswell. Oh well I'm finished I gotta cheer up, I'm such a pessimistic person. :pac:

i was hoping for a full elasticity question too.......but nooooo....and the national income question was very different from previous years.....no multiplier :( and labour came up AGAIN ?? wats going on there??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

emchugh wrote: »
    i was hoping for a full elasticity question too.......but nooooo....and the national income question was very different from previous years.....no multiplier :( and labour came up AGAIN ?? wats going on there??
    Typical Ireland, fcuking people over. ;)

I wanted a B3 no chance now. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Thought it was alright, not the easiest but not too difficult. Did 4 5 7 and 8

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Ashashi

Lovely exam, shorts were a bit tough though, forgot what rent of ability was, that was bugging me the whole exam.

Did 1,2,5,7,8 though 7 was just an extra one, so 1,2,5,8 are my main ones. Lovely exam, hoping for an A1 or A2 now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

I really wanted an A in that, hopefully i scraped a B1....those short questions were nasty

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

I really, really thought it was 3 hours! Not good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

emchugh wrote: »
    the national income question was very different from previous years.....no multiplier

I taught the National income question was easy. 35 marks for giving the uses nd the limitations,twas lovely :D The multiplier was in the short questions. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

If only I'd found this before yesterday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Short questions were an absolute doddle. Did 1, 3, 4 and 8. B1 at least.

Advertisement