Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Oligopoly

• 23-06-2010 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

So anyone get ****ed over by this...I didnt :p

This was hotter than Boland it became a no show!I heard of schools where they spent 3 months doing only oligopoly it was so hotly tipped!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MiamiMortimer

Seloth wrote: »
    So anyone get ****ed over by this...I didnt :p

This was hotter than Boland it became a no show!I heard of schools where they spent 3 months doing only oligopoly it was so hotly tipped!

I was convinced it was coming up, but then....disaster!

I couldn't believe it-how could Oligopoly do a Boland on us?! And why?!

It was the first question I flicked to to see-I didn't really think it wasn't going to come up, but I was a tad cautious-really stunned to be honest.

That, plus the fact that they never asked us any of the simple definitions at ALL (Law of Diminishing MU, where were you?!) as far as I could see, made it a not very nice paper.

Damn, Economics!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

Me, but luckily i studied them equally throughout the year and could remember monoplogy and pc (although not as well as oligopoly)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MiamiMortimer

GVNDNN wrote: »
    Me, but luckily i studied them equally throughout the year and could remember monoplogy and pc (although not as well as oligopoly)

Me too...still skipped the question though, left a majorly sour taste I have to say....well, that's what I get for laughing at the Boland victims!!!

On the plus side-I'm finished school. Forever!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Ashashi

Monopoly is the easiest of them all, and when it came up with PC I was chuffed. Paid off doing them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

Me too...still skipped the question though, left a majorly sour taste I have to say....well, that's what I get for laughing at the Boland victims!!!

On the plus side-I'm finished school. Forever!!!

I was going to leave it untill i realised i couldnt do any others as a 4th haha so i had to..

Ugh well for some i have ag.science :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

After the English and History, I knew not to trust the predictions about Oligopoly...happy days :)
    Still have Religion on Friday though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Loads of history predictions came up...just not all of them :P

Are teacher was incistent we dont just focus on it,He said he'd be shocked if it didnt show up but he wanted us t work on other stuff as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭caroline1111

I was almost certain oligopoly (too obvious) wouldn't come up but I was sure perfect would instead, not monopoly. Still did the question though and thought it was nice enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Interzone

the thing about unexpected questions is that they tend to be easier than normal. win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

I wasn't taking any chances so learnt off all the competitions..thank fùck!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement