Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Revelation 8:8,9 and the Gulf oil spill.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

You weren't getting criticised, you were receiving your one and only warning. Be nice.

When you take into consideration what we've just read you'll realise that I was being nice. I have completely held back the furious rhetorical anger I could wager using philosophical arguments - but that would most certainly mean nothing to a person who blithely attempts to use ancient/monolithic scripture to condemn/belittle millions of people.

No, I've merely used his own words, as it were, to show him how foolish his attempt at hatred & condemnation of the backwards, unenlightened people of the world who choose polygamy instead of the approvable Western monogamy :rolleyes:
    wolfsbane wrote: »
    Those caught up in such relationships are to be taken as they are, but not so that we approve the arrangement.

This kind of a claim, with or without biblical mandate, is what should be corrected & challenged. This is most certainly not a nice thing to say, especially when you lie about your sources - i.e. stating your sources dictate X when in fact ~X is the case.
    (~X = the negative of X ;))
    There's nothing wrong with challenging someone who lies to condemn human beings, I think you can understand that is a fair statement to make. I would be nicer if this were a trivial issue but this is the kind of action we see all too often, namely the invocation of scriptural doctrine to condemn a class of people for being different.

There is no room for being nice with this kind of foolishness, that is all I've said here & I don't think that's insulting or mean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

When you take into consideration what we've just read you'll realise that I was being nice.

I disagree. And I suggest you drop it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

It's been tentatively capped.

Apocalypse averted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Morbert wrote: »

Apocalypse averted.

Has it?
    I thought they were trying that out tomorrow. I've a feeling it'll work though.

Apocalypse averted.

Phew!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Apocalypse averted.
    That will disappoint a few.

MrP

I don't think the cap has been properly tested yet, so there's still, er..., hope?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

It's a pressure test, nothing to celebrate yet, it is claimed the flow has been stopped from the main riser, but they dont know if it is leaking subsurface, and they haven't mentioned any of the other seabed leaks in the area.
    Basically if pressure shows as low it may indicate a leak below the seabed, if pressure shows as high it means it may be contained.
    Bp officials aren't celebrating yet.

Hopefully they will stop it permanently, I truly mean that, but there remain a whole number of fears that aren't being spoken about, including the multiple leaks seeping through the seafloor in the general area.

Hopefully I'll be humbled and they will stop it before any more damage is done.
    But just everybody don't get your hopes just yet, there's a bit more involved than putting a cap on and problem solved.
    But Please God it will be ok.

BP, scientists try to make sense of well puzzle
    NEW ORLEANS – In a nail-biting day across the Gulf Coast, engineers struggled to make sense of puzzling pressure readings from the bottom of the sea Friday, trying to determine whether BP's capped oil well was holding tight or in danger of springing a new leak.
    No immediate leaks were spotted, which was encouraging. But midway through the testing period on the new temporary cap that was bottling up the crude inside the well, the pressure readings were not rising as high as expected, said retired Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen, the government's point man on the crisis.
    Allen said two possible reasons were being debated by scientists: The reservoir that is the source of the oil could be running low three months into the spill.
    Or there could be an undiscovered leak somewhere down in the well. Allen ordered further study but remained confident.
    "This is generally good news," he said. But he cautioned, "We need to be careful not to do any harm or create a situation that cannot be reversed."
    http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/ap/july/123452/BP-scientists-try-to-make-sense-of-well-puzzle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

uprising2 wrote: »
    Hopefully they will stop it permanently, I truly mean that, but there remain a whole number of fears that aren't being spoken about, including the multiple leaks seeping through the seafloor in the general area.

Hopefully I'll be humbled and they will stop it before any more damage is done.
    But just everybody don't get your hopes just yet, there's a bit more involved than putting a cap on and problem solved.
    But Please God it will be ok.

Bit of a change from
    I'm hoping a new world will begin asap, sooner the better.

• Advertisement

Bit of a change from

It ain't over till the fat lady sings, I still don't believe they will stop it.

And what I meant from that statement I still hold, really I am p!ssed off with how this corrupt evil world is, it's a disgrace, total destruction the only solution, then start afresh, the new world where lion and lamb sit side by side, no more hurt or pain, imagine that, even if I'm not part of it, I still wish it come soon.
    Many would suffer and die, and these must come to pass, but it's only temporary and small in the whole scheme of things. Theres a big reward at the end, much more than silver and gold.

But were not out of the woods yet with this oil leak, what was good news seems to be turning bad,
    what they are not saying outright is that if they cap it the oil has found other exit points through the seabed from a lower/deeper leak in the well structure,
    and the pressure figures they're talking about are well below the accepted psi of the leak, they are hoping for 9,000 psi pressure in the cap to prove all is well, they can't get that as there must be other leaks reducing the pressure, and if total pressure from this leak is 9,000 psi, well then they(unified command:rolleyes:) are the most incompetent idiots, 9,000 psi would have been capped in a matter of hours.

Also this capping may be slowly fragmenting the seabed with oil forcing its way up through it, but we'll have to wait and see

Thats why they are saying they may need to open the well back up and allow flow.
    Heres a page with video's apparently showing oil leaking from the seabed after the historic capping that made everybody feel great, could be the calm before the storm.
    Well Integrity Test Pressure May Indicate Leaks Below BP Gulf Oil Spill Sea Floor
    http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/07/15/intergity-test-pressure-leaks-bp-gulf-oil-spill-sea-floor/

One of the video's.
    And remeber little leaks grow, remind me of the dutch boy who put his finger in the dike, Hans Brinker:
    The boy understood the danger at a glance. That little hole, if the water were allowed to trickle through, would soon be a large one, and a terrible inundation would be the result.

And to be honest I posted here for a friendly discussion (for some strange reason I assumed people here maybe pondered Bible prophecy from time to time and I pointed out some similarities and possible end results, that havent yet gone away), but almost immediately a barage of posts I wouldn't consider friendly came flooding in to belittle my post, and I replied in kind.

I could have replied to PDN's last post but thought "why?", for confrontation?, I'll be happy to express my views on another thread concerning hebrew/greek texts, lost and destroyed books, plaguarism and other issues I have with them, and clarify exactly my point and explain my concerns that I believe God fearing soul's blindly follow false paths in ALL religions, but as I said thats another thread.

I would assume the negative response to your thread was due to most people not agreeing with you. It isn't an exaggeration to say that you have foretold the end of the world. But that hasn't happened yet. I think you should be more concerned with making this world a better place here and now rather than worrying about cataclysmic events.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

I would assume the negative response to your thread was due to most people not agreeing with you.

People disagreeing with a post on an internet discussion board? Fancy that!

Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead!" - I Peter 1:6

BP: No sign of leaks as capped well nears 48 hours

With the cap working like a giant cork, scientists kept watch in case the buildup of pressure underground caused new leaks.
    Pressure readings after 41 hours were 6,745 pounds per square inch and rising slowly, Wells said, below the 7,500 psi that would have reassured scientists the well was not leaking. He said pressure continued to rise by around 2 psi per hour, compared to a range between 2 and 10 psi BP and the government provided late Friday. A low pressure reading, or a falling one, could mean the oil is escaping.

Link

Psalm 118:24 -
    "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

:D

Nehemiah 8:10 - "Nehemiah said, 'Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy
    of
    the LORD is your strength.'"

Matthew 25: 21 - "The master was full of praise. ‘Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let’s celebrate together!"

See you guys around 18th December 2012 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Cinful

Festus wrote: »
    Deuteronomy 28:64 "Then the Lord will scatter you among the nations from one end of the earth to the other."
    Does the Earth (globe) have ends? If it was flat?

Cinful wrote: »

Spare us this silliness.

If you want to get really pedantic, the Earth is an oblate spheroid - it has ends at the top and bottom.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The BP oil spill may be considered one of the largest natural disasters to have occurred in the Gulf, but Revelations had nothing to do with it. BP executives made the decision to be "penny wise and dollar foolish" by saving $7 million dollars with inferior design shortcuts on this offshore rig, as well as not including a half million dollar safety switch required in Norway and Brazil.
    Someone may accuse you of accepting one of the so called literal interpretations of Revelations, rather than to go along with the numerous reinterpretations that have occurred as times change over centuries? They may place you in the literal Word Missouri Synod camp of the Lutheran church, where bats are still birds, rabbits chew cud, and the Earth is only a few thousand years old; rather than to classify you into the more enlightened ELCA camp of the Lutheran church that allows evolution to be taught in biology classes of their many Lutheran colleges and universities?
    If you want to get really pedantic, the Earth is an oblate spheroid - it has ends at the top and bottom.
    This assumes that they knew this when Revelations was first written?

This assumes that they knew this when Revelations was first written?

No it doesn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭chozometroid

Here is what you should be paying attention to: (from CNN)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpJBsjKhRTo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

No it doesn't.
    Hi! Then what does it assume? (I just love the word "assume" and the joke that goes with it!)

Here is what you should be paying attention to: (from CNN)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpJBsjKhRTo

Did you not hear, They revoked the ban, allowing credentialed reporters
    to cover the area.

P.S. I don't think anyone who wrote the bible knew what an oblate sphere was & how that would even relate to the earth, nevermind that the earth wasn't flat ;)

Hi! Then what does it assume? (I just love the word "assume" and the joke that goes with it!)

Don't think I was assuming anything. I imagine the ends that Deuteronomy referred to were not the actual ends of the earth, but imagined ones.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭chozometroid

Did you not hear, They revoked the ban, allowing credentialed reporters
    to cover the area.

P.S. I don't think anyone who wrote the bible knew what an oblate sphere was & how that would even relate to the earth, nevermind that the earth wasn't flat ;)
    Thanks.

Don't think I was assuming anything. I imagine the ends that Deuteronomy referred to were not the actual ends of the earth, but imagined ones.:)

Agreed. It is no more of a comment on the shape of the earth than saying "sunset" or "sunrise" is an affirmation of geocentrism. It is elevated prose, not a scientific treatise.

• Advertisement

It is elevated prose, not a scientific treatise.
    Perchance Deuteronomy was not intending to be taken literally, rather using metaphor? If so, does this throw a completely different light on the issue of literal vs interpretive translations of the Bible?

Perchance Deuteronomy was not intending to be taken literally, rather using metaphor? If so, does this throw a completely different light on the issue of literal vs interpretive translations of the Bible?

Can you be specific in what you are getting at?

Perchance Deuteronomy was not intending to be taken literally, rather using metaphor?

Saying 'Deuteronomy was not intending to be taken literally' makes little sense. Deuteronomy, like any book, uses literal language and figures of speech.

For example, "In the fortieth year, on the first day of the eleventh month, Moses proclaimed to the Israelites all that the Lord had commanded him concerning them." (Deuteronomy 1:3). This is obviously intended to be taken literally.

But, "At that time I said to you, You are too heavy a burden for me to carry alone." (Deuteronomy 1:9). This is obviously a metaphor. Moses did not literally carry all the Israelites by piggy back through the wilderness.
    If so, does this throw a completely different light on the issue of literal vs interpretive translations of the Bible?

No, it throws the light that Christians have always believed -that the Bible uses figures of speech and metaphors.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22;
    But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not
    commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods,
    must be put to death."
    Link

As I'm sure the above phrase was meant, as metaphor...

So in other words it's alright to use biblical passages to condemn polygamy (although they don't exist), & to condemn homosexuality (as they do exist) because it's up to how people metaphorically interpret what they read, and as long as you can swing it @ such an angle as to sound plausible then it should run...?

Deuteronomy 18:20-22;
    But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not
    commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods,
    must be put to death."
    Link

As I'm sure the above phrase was meant, as metaphor...

So in other words it's alright to use biblical passages to condemn polygamy (although they don't exist), & to condemn homosexuality (as they do exist) because it's up to how people metaphorically interpret what they read, and as long as you can swing it @ such an angle as to sound plausible then it should run...?

Biblical scholars are agreed that Deuteronomy 18:20-22. was intended to be understood literally. The Ancient Israelites, when they were possessing Canaan, were to punish false prophets by death.

No-one with even the faintest knowledge of the Ancient Near East or Hebraic literature would ever pretend it was a metaphor.

• Advertisement

Can you be specific in what you are getting at?
    I am acquainted with persons that are of the Lutheran faith, but differ in their interpretations of scripture depending upon their membership in either the Missouri Synod or ELCA in America. The former are very insistent upon a quite literal word-for-word belief in the Bible; e.g., accepting creationism as the only explanation of our origin, and rejecting the theory of evolution as the work of the Devil.

In contrast to this, the ELCA Lutherans have found a complementary relationship between their interpretation of creation and evolution, allowing evolution to be taught in the biology classes of their many Lutheran colleges and universities in America. The ELCA still sees evolution as a theory, which may be replaced someday by a more compelling theory through the exercise of the scientific method; yet they don't label evolutionary theory as Devil's work; rather, they see it as something that is intended to help explain the mysteries of creation.

In like manner, the ELCA Lutherans that I know seem to appreciate the metaphorical content that may exist in scripture, are more flexible in their interpretations (and revisions of those interpretations over time), taking it less literal or word-for-word than the Missouri Synod Lutherans I know. It's almost as if the Missouri Synod Bible was cast in stone ages ago, while the ELCA Bible represents a useful guidebook to navigate frequented or uncharted seas, allowing for new science based technologies to inform the specifics, while the general theme is maintained.

I have friends that are enrolled at a nearby ELCA Lutheran university that enjoy the challenge of an argument about beliefs (or the lack of) at a local coffeehouse, and we always part friends and don't get uptight about particulars, whereas I would be reluctant to enter into a discussion that may challenge the beliefs of the few I know of the Missouri Synod.

Not sure if I addressed your question. Sorry if I rambled somewhat. We are having a heat wave in Southern California along the coast at the moment, and I am a bit fried.

Not sure if I addressed your question. Sorry if I rambled somewhat. We are having a heat wave in Southern California along the coast at the moment, and I am a bit fried.

I'm not sure it does either :pac: The question isn't whether the various authors of the books of the bible used metaphor at times. They clearly did. Rather, the discussion is about when whether we should interpret a given passage as such. That is where the fun starts.

The former are very insistent upon a quite literal word-for-word belief in the Bible; e.g., accepting creationism as the only explanation of our origin, and rejecting the theory of evolution as the work of the Devil.

As Fanny has pointed out, the issue here is which parts of the Bible are to be interpreted metaphorically and which should be interpreted literally.

Nobody takes everything in the Bible literally. For example, when Jesus describes Himself as the Vine and us as the branches - I have never heard of anyone who takes that literally so as to believe Jesus to be a literal tree while we are literal branches with twigs and leaves..

Seem's there some seepage from the ocean floor in the area, but of course it's NATURAL, there is a sense of surprise around these "NEW" found leaks in the seabed, these have been reported for months, it was the worst kept secret.

Ok they capped the leak, everybody was happy, they forgot to tell the general public a few things, now thad allen wants it uncapped, because he is afraid of pressure build up, and seepage a couple of miles away in the sea floor.
    Now here's the problem with their new relief wells and trying to block it, the pressure will just build up, the rock between the oil and methane and the seafloor isn't as strong as it was before the bubble was ruptured, a timebomb.
    Seepages near the leaking BP oil well 'may be natural'

Seepages on the sea floor near the leaking Gulf of Mexico oil well may be unrelated to the well itself, the government's incident commander says.
    Adm Thad Allen said there were concerns over three areas of "anomaly" during monitoring for a pressure test on the well.
    The well has been capped to see if the flow of oil can be stopped without provoking leaks in the sea bed.

BP wants to keep the valves on the cap closed until an operation to permanently seal the well can be performed - a procedure the company expects will take place in less than two weeks.
    But Adm Allen is not convinced the oil giant should leave the cap in place until the well is permanently plugged.
    "I'm not prepared to say the well is shut in until the relief well is done. There are too many uncertainties," he said.
    The US government has told the company to be ready to remove the machinery immediately if the seepage is confirmed to be methane.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10692360

OIL BE BACK!
    BP is facing a new crisis over claims that oil is leaking from ANOTHER spot in the Gulf of Mexico.

US authorities said they had detected a "seepage" close to the ruptured well that BP capped last Thursday.
    They fear it is being caused by pressure building up beneath the seabed.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/Green/3060816/BP-faces-fresh-seepage-crisis.html#ixzz0uBQ1RFGP
    The company was yesterday told by the US authorities that it would be allowed to keep the experimental cap on its blown-out well for a fourth successive day despite signs of seepage after it promised to closely monitor the surrounding seabed to head off a potentially devastating new leak of oil and gas.
    Although the device has staunched the flow of oil since it was first put into operation last Thursday, unexpectedly low pressure readings inside the damaged well suggested oil and gas might be leaking out elsewhere, raising the spectre of an even more uncontrollable spill.
    It was still unclear last night how long the cap – the first real piece of good news for Gulf businesses, residents and wild life since the 20 April blow-out – would stay in place. "Clearly, we want this to end," Carole Browner, the White House's top energy policy adviser, said. "But we don't want to enter into a situation where we have uncontrolled leaks all over the Gulf floor."
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/as-cameron-flies-in-us-declares-ceasefire-with-bp-ndash-for-the-time-being-2030344.html

A few days ago, all was well:
    watch_icon.jpg?v=4bfb0a3e
    Gulf Oil Spill Finally Capped?

Then things take a turn for the worse:
    Thad Allen: Leak Discovered in Gulf Oil Cap, Ground Seepage For Miles Around Not a Problem

Some news breaking out now.....
    BP oil admits to Gas & Oil leaking from ocean floor 7km away from Drill well site,
    On French station RDI,twice so far this evening they have mentioned how there's a major leak in the ocean floor and how it will decades for the Gulf to become pristine again.
    Gulf Oil Spill: Government Fears New Well Leak, Might Remove the Cap
    Watch this from 5:45 if nothing else, what she just said would be a "Catastrophic Situation" is exactly whats happening now.

Nobody can control or do squat diddly about these seepages that has made its way through small cracks created bt BP, that will continue to grow and erode the rock until it cannot hold back the pressure below.

This is worse than this bad memory from this psychopath idiot.
    Bush declares victory in Iraq
    invisible-victory.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

Seem's there some seepage from the ocean floor in the area, but of course it's NATURAL, there is a sense of surprise around these "NEW" found leaks in the seabed, these have been reported for months, it was the worst kept secret..

You can appreciate the problem many Christians (never mind anyone else :)) might have believing that this spill is a sign of end times. Afterall, world events have been shoe-horned into the undeniably pictorial language of prophetical biblical passages on the subject since, well since time almost immemorial.

My question is how it is that you yourself give credence to the idea - given that all previous (and failed) incumbants could rationalise things in the same way that you appear to. Is there any difference between the core argument used by yourself (interpretation of world events w.r.t. biblical passages) and that of all your failed predecessors?

You can appreciate the problem many Christians (never mind anyone else :)) might have believing that this spill is a sign of end times. Afterall, world events have been shoe-horned into the undeniably pictorial language of prophetical biblical passages on the subject since, well since time almost immemorial.

My question is how it is that you yourself give credence to the idea - given that all previous (and failed) incumbants could rationalise things in the same way that you appear to. Is there any difference between the core argument used by yourself (interpretation of world events w.r.t. biblical passages) and that of all your failed predecessors?

I'm not trying to be a Prophet here, or attempting to predict the future.
    I'm simply stating how it is at this moment in time, you seem to be in the "They will stop this" camp, I'm in the "I don't think they can stop it", and if you actually looked into the complexity of the problem and stopped relying on Thad Allen and co you may start to think a little different.
    There is a "shock" in the media that the capping doesn't seem to be solving the problem because of oil forcing its way through the now deteriorating rockbed, it was mentioned in my OP and has been widely known in certain sections of the media, the big names in media seem to be catching up now, because they can't hide the fact's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

I'm not trying to be a Prophet here, or attempting to predict the future.

I took this..
    Does anybody here believe that the 2nd Angel's trumpet is being blown right now in the Deepwater horizon oil gusher, the oil looks red like blood, the sealife is dying, and it's only the beginning, the oil cannot be stopped, the mountain may be rumbling below about to make its arrival known in a huge methane explosion which will sink ships, seems everything is ripe for Revelation 8:,9 to be fulfilled.

...to be a statement of your belief connecting events in the Gulf with end times. Assuming that's still the case (you believe the two things are connected) then my question above stands.

I'm simply stating how it is at this moment in time, you seem to be in the "They will stop this" camp, I'm in the "I don't think they can stop it", and if you actually looked into the complexity of the problem and stopped relying on Thad Allen and co you may start to think a little different.
    There is a "shock" in the media that the capping doesn't seem to be solving the problem because of oil forcing its way through the now deteriorating rockbed, it was mentioned in my OP and has been widely known in certain sections of the media, the big names in media seem to be catching up now, because they can't hide the fact's.

All in all, a completely different matter to the issue of whether end times are being heralded by these events.

I took this..

I was comparing Revelation 8:8,9 and what's happening now, or more specifically whats beginning to happen.
    The end result from whats happening now has the physical ability to become this Prophecy.
    I believe in God, I believe although words have been changed, truths hidden, books ommitted, lies added, books and chapters plaguarised, invented history added, the Bible still carries truth, I believe if you seek truth you find truth in the Bible.
    So basically I am a believer of prophecy, and that sooner or later they will be fulfilled.

So while I'm not attempting to be a prophet, I did link it to a prophecy and ask "Do Christians believe this event could be this prophecy?", after all it is the Christian forum and I couldn't think of a better forum to ask such a question in.
    My original post is still very much valid, actually more so now than at the time of posting it, a mountain can form or be thrown (up) into the sea, the oil has a strange red colour, like blood, the unknown quantity of methane under there has the ability to sink ships if it were to suddenly escape in a seafloor collapse, water loses it's boyancy, ships cannot float.
    The continued release of very possibly unstoppable leaks and seeps through the bedrock is eroding it, its like picking small pieces of cement out of a wall, continuously scraping away, eventually the wall will fall.

...to be a statement of your belief connecting events in the Gulf with end times. Assuming that's still the case (you believe the two things are connected) then my question above stands.

I think it "Could" be connected, every part of that prophecy "COULD" become reality because of the mess in the gulf, every 4 days its a Exxon Valdes, the controlled media are reporting obomber and co want to take the cap off, BP want it left on, this is because of seepage, some of which are a few miles away from the wellhole, which would suggest cracked subsurface, meaning not too strong bedrock, which would mean it could "give".
    If anything does "give", it will be something nobody can predict the outcome of, it's new territory or final territory maybe.
    The world is big, yet man can almost entirely destroy it in little over 100 years, yet what is unfolding is the biggest disaster of this nature that has ever happened in world history, land is seperated by water, water is all connected (Sea's).

The more oil comes out, the bigger the void, what the oil was supporting it no longer will, kinda like a pinhole leak in your waterbed that you can't stop, it will be ok for a while, but eventually you'll be sleeping on a wet floor.

All in all, a completely different matter to the issue of whether end times are being heralded by these events.

I believe it is a part of the big scheme of things, I believe the said Prophecy very well could be the end result of what has begun in the gulf of mexico.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic that the end is nigh, but so many things are moving into place at the same time.
    Yes I'm hoping a new world will begin asap, sooner the better.

Unfortunately you're optimism was misplaced, billions of people didn't die in
    the end - sorry about that man maybe next time you're dreams
    will come true :rolleyes:

The "possibly" card you were pulling throughout the thread as you layed on
    extremely dense posts spouting hearsay was a wise move ;) an eschatologists favourite word.

I have only come back to this post to ask you whether you'd consider
    putting an end to all of this religious eschatology, it's been shown to
    be wrong & grossly vague year in, year out but still we have to put up
    with it. The posts you were giving us were laced with fear & hype
    & this is standard practice - yet it's always wrong. Maybe you need
    to think critically about all of these things before getting swept up
    in the hype & irrational fear.
    You know very well what you're doing when you are putting in
    huge bold letters the word nuke and you know what kind
    of a mindgame technique you're trying to employ, I have to wonder
    whether it's a willing depection or that you're just trying to joke
    because it's really an attempt to stir fear in the reader & have them agree
    with your unfounded almost-assertions.
    e.g. Revelation 16:3 - And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it
    became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
    beside a picture of a few fish that died, "hey, maybe it is prophecy!" :rolleyes:
    The implication of putting this beside a picture of the fish is not a "maybe"
    it's as if you're claiming that this will all happen due to prophecy,
    well it didn't & Revelation 16.3 certainly has no maybe in there...
    The many "could's" I've read almost convince me that you're not trying to
    trick people but actually believe this so I'll just say to you to be careful,
    you could get tricked into believing anything if it could be possible,
    just don't fall for the hearsay of people - especially Russian scientists
    that nuked the sea when it's an American situation we're dealing with...
    An example of a personal test you could give yourself would be to read the many
    online blogs about 21/12/2012 & immerse yourself in the nonsense. See how
    much of it seems convincing - I bet a lot of it will.
    They employ a lot of the writing techniques we've seen you employ too
    & I bet it'll freak you out when you notice it.
    Then, go and read the counter-arguments against the crazy - it's a test...
    I'd suggest sticking to the sponsored walks or else know what your talking about before posting nonsense,

/goes back to the sponsored walks awaiting the end - it's nigh... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭CIE

Does anybody here believe that the 2nd Angel's trumpet is being blown right now in the Deepwater horizon oil gusher
    No.

Do you believe that all seven seals have been opened? Has the sun become darkened, and is the moon the colour of blood?

• Advertisement

This is far from over, my First Post is still VERY relevent, here's some news from a few HOUR'S ago.

BP uncertain if Deepwater Horizon static kill will hold back the oil.
    In early August, BP announced the success of the static kill procedure, in which mud and cement was pumped into the top of the damaged Deepwater Horizon well. However, Gulf Oil Spill Incident Commander Thad Allen has been steadfast in insisting that the relief well be completed. Allen said it was not clear if the cement plug from the static kill would be enough to block the damaged well permanently.

In his press briefing on Friday, Allen said there is some leakage around the phalanges, the BOP and the capping stack, and there is still oil in the annulus, the space surrounding the casing. BP estimates “about 1000 barrels of oil” remain at risk.
    http://www.examiner.com/political-spin-in-national/bp-uncertain-if-deepwater-horizon-static-kill-will-hold-back-the-oil
    14 August 2010 Last updated at 16:21 GMT

BP has said it is going ahead with plans to make sure its blown-out oil well in the Gulf of Mexico is permanently sealed, by pumping cement in through a second relief well.
    But the government's incident commander, Adm Thad Allen, said drilling would not proceed until they were sure it was safe to do so.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10976780

EDIT:
    While I'm here I might aswell enlighten you all (incase you didn't know) of the never ending stream of disaster's we've been encountering recently, I'm not going to even start trying to list them all, but I just googled "Disaster" in news and the list is endless, millions of people's lives have been so traumatised maybe their world has already ended.
    Nobody can say the mounting disasters aren't steeply rising, you'd need to lie to yourself believe that.

Then we have war's and rumour's of war's, anything not seem familiar to avid reader's of Matthew 24?

EDITEDIT:
    And does anybody know how many earthquakes above 2.5 we've had in the past week?....Have a look.
    MAP 5.2 2010/08/14 23:50:44 12.244 141.399 24.9 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 5.1 2010/08/14 23:27:34 12.185 141.367 20.1 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 6.6 2010/08/14 23:01:06 12.211 141.408 22.5 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.9 2010/08/14 22:56:34 7.745 94.564 212.3 NICOBAR ISLANDS, INDIA REGION
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/14 22:46:31 18.866 -67.749 5.0 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/14 22:44:57 19.112 -67.565 60.0 PUERTO RICO REGION
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/14 21:25:40 19.171 -67.587 19.0 PUERTO RICO REGION
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/14 21:15:28 18.848 -67.781 7.0 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION
    MAP 5.1 2010/08/14 21:01:28 12.270 141.450 13.5 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/14 20:18:01 28.332 66.364 25.9 PAKISTAN
    MAP 5.1 2010/08/14 19:19:34 -7.079 150.090 10.0 NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
    MAP 4.6 2010/08/14 18:48:01 52.401 160.147 9.2 OFF THE EAST COAST OF KAMCHATKA, RUSSIA
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/14 18:39:16 12.219 141.343 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.3 2010/08/14 18:25:29 13.851 -91.559 54.9 OFFSHORE GUATEMALA
    MAP 4.6 2010/08/14 17:50:04 -2.206 125.728 40.3 KEPULAUAN SULA, INDONESIA
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/14 17:44:05 12.233 141.470 29.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 5.7 2010/08/14 16:35:44 12.297 141.570 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/14 16:12:40 12.188 141.500 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.9 2010/08/14 15:24:04 12.224 141.473 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 5.9 2010/08/14 14:44:37 12.264 141.434 42.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/14 14:39:12 43.669 -110.521 5.0 WYOMING
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/14 13:50:11 32.163 -115.337 12.3 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 4.9 2010/08/14 13:37:49 -4.047 100.334 10.0 SOUTHWEST OF SUMATRA, INDONESIA
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/14 13:23:05 32.181 -115.282 0.2 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/14 12:12:13 33.975 -117.756 10.1 GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/14 11:20:32 18.847 -67.797 5.0 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/14 11:02:59 59.967 -153.230 142.7 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/14 10:36:01 -5.815 150.895 35.6 NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
    MAP 4.7 2010/08/14 10:26:44 12.486 141.767 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 3.1 2010/08/14 10:25:57 66.570 -157.938 55.2 NORTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 3.6 2010/08/14 10:04:05 18.960 -64.531 12.5 VIRGIN ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/14 09:34:17 59.834 -152.515 67.3 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/14 09:30:23 19.265 -68.037 86.9 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION
    MAP 4.7 2010/08/14 09:11:07 -24.718 179.714 506.8 SOUTH OF THE FIJI ISLANDS
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/14 08:47:13 39.235 -123.151 7.0 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 5.1 2010/08/14 08:40:39 11.283 -62.478 114.1 OFFSHORE SUCRE, VENEZUELA
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/14 08:20:57 12.357 141.636 10.1 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 5.2 2010/08/14 07:49:00 12.491 141.566 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 6.3 2010/08/14 07:30:17 12.328 141.473 9.7 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.7 2010/08/14 06:19:05 12.298 141.558 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.4 2010/08/14 04:39:17 -1.346 -77.381 206.6 ECUADOR
    MAP 4.9 2010/08/14 04:25:09 42.854 142.197 105.7 HOKKAIDO, JAPAN REGION
    MAP 4.6 2010/08/14 03:16:44 12.133 141.422 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.6 2010/08/14 02:24:59 -17.579 168.035 10.0 VANUATU
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/14 02:20:46 63.608 -143.995 19.6 CENTRAL ALASKA
    MAP 3.1 2010/08/14 01:47:07 18.774 -67.832 46.5 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/14 01:37:30 18.847 -67.820 8.0 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION
    MAP 5.2 2010/08/14 01:34:02 26.273 141.054 108.8 BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
    MAP 4.9 2010/08/14 01:32:35 -7.704 105.770 35.0 JAVA, INDONESIA
    MAP 5.1 2010/08/14 01:08:42 -3.298 139.699 57.2 PAPUA, INDONESIA
    MAP 3.3 2010/08/14 01:00:57 61.979 -147.289 33.2 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/14 00:14:02 18.189 -67.945 102.2 MONA PASSAGE, PUERTO RICO

MAP 2.5 2010/08/13 23:04:09 33.202 -115.574 3.0 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/13 22:08:42 12.461 141.758 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 3.5 2010/08/13 21:41:13 62.903 -150.542 85.8 CENTRAL ALASKA
    MAP 6.9 2010/08/13 21:19:33 12.503 141.474 10.0 MARIANA ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/13 20:30:08 32.150 -115.211 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/13 20:28:25 18.924 -66.284 53.8 PUERTO RICO REGION
    MAP 4.7 2010/08/13 20:19:45 32.715 142.557 8.0 IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/13 18:42:37 -7.059 150.153 51.0 NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/13 17:03:57 37.014 -32.895 19.4 AZORES ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/13 15:55:28 32.155 -115.230 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 3.2 2010/08/13 15:51:57 38.795 -122.812 3.6 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 3.8 2010/08/13 15:06:46 52.172 -173.270 25.0 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/13 12:08:44 36.857 -32.983 10.0 AZORES ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.6 2010/08/13 11:31:27 45.950 153.054 33.3 EAST OF THE KURIL ISLANDS
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/13 10:55:30 36.893 -32.991 10.0 AZORES ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/13 10:41:58 32.197 -115.301 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/13 10:18:23 32.037 -115.019 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 4.3 2010/08/13 09:31:42 13.722 -90.656 70.3 OFFSHORE GUATEMALA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/13 08:06:19 33.498 -116.856 11.1 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 5.4 2010/08/13 07:58:49 36.931 -32.934 10.0 AZORES ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 5.1 2010/08/13 06:28:14 37.078 -32.992 10.0 AZORES ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.7 2010/08/13 06:16:29 37.139 -33.005 10.0 AZORES ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.4 2010/08/13 05:49:19 41.005 134.736 414.3 SEA OF JAPAN
    MAP 5.4 2010/08/13 05:40:49 37.078 -32.821 10.0 AZORES ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.7 2010/08/13 05:23:26 37.058 -32.809 10.0 AZORES ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/13 04:19:36 18.843 -67.761 6.6 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/13 04:11:04 36.915 -32.907 11.2 AZORES ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 4.0 2010/08/13 03:16:57 31.788 -114.906 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 5.2 2010/08/13 01:33:57 48.237 148.576 396.3 NORTHWEST OF THE KURIL ISLANDS
    MAP 3.4 2010/08/13 01:00:17 18.780 -67.812 3.0 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/13 00:54:49 63.276 -150.399 128.0 CENTRAL ALASKA

MAP 3.0 2010/08/12 21:58:45 52.807 -169.592 4.8 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.1 2010/08/12 19:44:23 54.697 -156.765 14.0 SOUTH OF ALASKA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/12 17:59:20 61.740 -151.123 80.3 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/12 16:21:25 32.200 -115.286 12.1 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 4.5 2010/08/12 15:23:28 42.364 80.951 47.9 KAZAKHSTAN-XINJIANG BORDER REGION
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/12 13:39:03 59.896 -153.246 131.7 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/12 13:07:21 32.185 -115.267 13.5 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 5.2 2010/08/12 12:53:49 -17.343 167.736 35.2 VANUATU
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/12 12:43:36 59.638 -153.775 140.8 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/12 12:37:15 52.824 -169.463 3.6 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.2 2010/08/12 12:29:38 58.159 -154.069 65.9 ALASKA PENINSULA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/12 11:58:18 51.641 -175.028 25.8 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 7.1 2010/08/12 11:54:16 -1.260 -77.312 211.0 ECUADOR
    MAP 3.2 2010/08/12 11:52:14 19.627 -64.407 10.0 VIRGIN ISLANDS REGION
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/12 11:43:59 32.052 -116.331 15.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 3.3 2010/08/12 10:58:45 19.241 -68.351 89.2 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION
    MAP 3.3 2010/08/12 10:56:00 57.286 -154.230 38.3 KODIAK ISLAND REGION, ALASKA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/12 10:25:05 34.116 -118.219 5.5 GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA
    MAP 3.6 2010/08/12 10:20:27 31.297 -115.559 6.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/12 10:15:06 32.374 -115.471 5.9 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/12 09:50:46 52.746 -169.639 3.6 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 4.5 2010/08/12 09:46:05 39.477 20.571 10.0 GREECE
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/12 09:22:54 52.582 -169.262 6.7 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/12 09:19:49 61.008 -149.696 31.0 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/12 08:58:38 52.691 -169.497 4.8 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 5.3 2010/08/12 08:56:02 -17.504 167.588 35.0 VANUATU
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/12 08:42:03 52.449 -169.031 8.9 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/12 08:26:01 19.173 -66.453 35.3 PUERTO RICO REGION
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/12 06:59:42 32.352 -115.498 14.6 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/12 06:26:38 32.176 -115.180 15.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/12 04:48:35 -21.089 -179.275 637.5 FIJI REGION
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/12 03:04:08 32.153 -115.190 5.6 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 4.9 2010/08/12 02:56:02 -17.891 167.885 35.0 VANUATU
    MAP 4.3 2010/08/12 02:23:05 39.656 27.580 4.0 WESTERN TURKEY
    MAP 4.0 2010/08/12 01:39:51 55.664 -158.418 20.0 ALASKA PENINSULA
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/12 01:24:19 -11.985 -72.309 43.2 CENTRAL PERU
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/12 00:14:50 18.895 -66.697 15.5 PUERTO RICO REGION

MAP 5.3 2010/08/11 23:58:03 -5.445 154.117 126.9 BOUGAINVILLE REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
    MAP 4.9 2010/08/11 22:53:40 -12.910 166.494 34.9 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/11 22:43:29 52.575 -169.021 4.7 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/11 22:17:41 38.997 -111.382 4.9 UTAH
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/11 21:31:52 32.102 -115.242 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/11 20:51:21 61.920 -152.099 119.8 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 3.4 2010/08/11 20:47:20 33.373 -116.413 9.8 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/11 20:20:10 51.266 -179.402 21.6 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/11 20:06:45 59.273 -136.301 0.8 SOUTHEASTERN ALASKA
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/11 19:46:05 32.191 -115.267 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/11 19:19:47 52.585 -169.000 2.9 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 5.5 2010/08/11 19:10:21 -7.440 107.162 33.1 JAVA, INDONESIA
    MAP 3.3 2010/08/11 17:48:45 18.092 -68.835 64.1 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REGION
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/11 17:26:22 37.901 57.122 10.0 NORTHEASTERN IRAN
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/11 17:26:08 52.707 -163.930 25.0 SOUTH OF ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/11 17:05:46 18.965 -66.365 24.5 PUERTO RICO REGION
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/11 16:54:06 52.767 -169.531 4.6 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/11 15:16:08 31.971 -115.142 15.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/11 15:10:08 52.502 -169.256 15.7 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/11 14:59:28 32.261 -115.349 0.8 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 3.2 2010/08/11 14:43:39 52.630 -169.510 4.2 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/11 14:26:15 36.239 -114.258 6.0 NEVADA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/11 12:34:15 52.653 -169.265 4.7 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.4 2010/08/11 11:09:30 58.923 -152.775 60.0 KODIAK ISLAND REGION, ALASKA
    MAP 4.4 2010/08/11 10:47:53 39.417 20.601 10.0 GREECE
    MAP 4.9 2010/08/11 09:51:11 -43.189 -81.675 10.0 WEST CHILE RISE
    MAP 3.5 2010/08/11 09:34:48 52.772 -169.612 4.8 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/11 09:10:32 53.761 -174.503 29.0 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 4.3 2010/08/11 09:06:46 26.983 55.751 10.2 SOUTHERN IRAN
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/11 08:29:04 52.485 -169.305 4.8 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.3 2010/08/11 08:14:02 52.179 -175.185 73.2 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/11 07:50:05 52.487 -170.028 4.8 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.2 2010/08/11 07:22:21 64.136 -150.012 15.5 CENTRAL ALASKA
    MAP 4.9 2010/08/11 07:22:08 3.445 122.758 543.5 CELEBES SEA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/11 06:11:27 38.072 -90.256 4.2 MISSOURI
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/11 05:36:46 52.744 -169.651 3.8 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.4 2010/08/11 04:23:14 60.054 -152.785 110.8 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 6.0 2010/08/11 03:35:21 -17.382 167.729 41.0 VANUATU
    MAP 5.2 2010/08/11 03:29:50 -17.879 167.578 35.0 VANUATU
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/11 03:00:45 51.734 -176.420 73.9 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 3.1 2010/08/11 02:41:54 52.704 -169.499 4.9 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/11 02:16:47 52.605 -169.031 5.4 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 4.9 2010/08/11 01:22:44 -17.222 168.100 173.2 VANUATU
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/11 00:02:33 18.948 -155.113 37.9 HAWAII REGION, HAWAII
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/11 00:02:04 52.651 -169.220 1.4 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA

MAP 5.9 2010/08/10 23:18:32 -14.448 167.271 194.9 VANUATU
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/10 23:18:00 51.564 -174.883 25.6 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 4.9 2010/08/10 20:56:01 15.012 -91.457 160.1 GUATEMALA
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/10 20:37:26 52.371 -166.802 3.8 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 4.2 2010/08/10 19:54:30 6.752 123.678 589.6 MORO GULF, MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/10 19:28:24 52.845 -169.573 6.6 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 5.3 2010/08/10 19:05:17 -17.828 167.728 35.0 VANUATU
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/10 18:38:45 26.644 142.829 43.1 BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/10 18:35:15 52.652 -169.470 2.0 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/10 17:33:07 18.485 -66.197 113.1 PUERTO RICO REGION
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/10 16:00:38 39.362 143.255 10.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    MAP 5.1 2010/08/10 15:48:40 28.785 128.749 15.7 RYUKYU ISLANDS, JAPAN
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/10 14:32:20 18.224 -68.492 76.6 MONA PASSAGE, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/10 14:26:32 54.828 -156.802 25.0 SOUTH OF ALASKA
    MAP 4.5 2010/08/10 14:04:15 30.384 94.828 41.1 EASTERN XIZANG
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/10 13:57:21 52.498 -169.057 6.9 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.3 2010/08/10 13:56:11 52.473 -169.167 7.0 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.3 2010/08/10 13:24:49 32.236 -115.373 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/10 12:59:02 62.298 -152.408 1.5 CENTRAL ALASKA
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/10 12:39:47 -17.565 167.714 35.0 VANUATU
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/10 12:30:49 37.525 -118.859 15.7 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/10 12:14:13 52.798 -169.444 5.4 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/10 12:12:46 -18.023 167.705 35.0 VANUATU
    MAP 5.1 2010/08/10 11:49:18 -17.466 167.763 35.0 VANUATU
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/10 11:46:53 32.197 -115.239 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 3.7 2010/08/10 09:54:53 34.724 -120.429 1.1 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/10 09:53:59 -17.692 167.691 35.0 VANUATU
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/10 09:51:49 63.593 -147.404 7.2 CENTRAL ALASKA
    MAP 4.3 2010/08/10 09:21:57 -17.969 167.396 35.0 VANUATU
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/10 08:04:24 57.684 -157.462 174.0 ALASKA PENINSULA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/10 08:04:09 32.373 -115.436 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/10 08:02:57 -17.640 167.719 35.0 VANUATU
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/10 07:54:31 40.592 -124.665 27.8 OFFSHORE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/10 07:17:12 53.488 -162.719 25.0 SOUTH OF ALASKA
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/10 07:14:50 51.180 -178.525 25.6 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 3.3 2010/08/10 06:46:30 53.551 -162.722 37.6 SOUTH OF ALASKA
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/10 06:43:28 53.550 -162.747 33.2 SOUTH OF ALASKA
    MAP 5.3 2010/08/10 06:14:37 -17.445 167.697 36.8 VANUATU
    MAP 5.8 2010/08/10 05:50:38 39.456 143.122 21.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/10 05:27:55 38.832 -122.808 2.5 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 3.4 2010/08/10 05:24:12 53.474 -162.617 23.2 SOUTH OF ALASKA
    MAP 7.3 2010/08/10 05:23:47 -17.561 168.028 35.0 VANUATU
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/10 05:15:06 52.702 -169.256 1.3 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/10 05:04:11 32.593 -115.778 3.2 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/10 04:52:41 -14.079 -72.694 87.1 CENTRAL PERU
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/10 04:10:29 32.176 -115.235 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/10 03:47:58 32.156 -115.285 6.2 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/10 03:39:58 51.426 179.781 55.2 RAT ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/10 02:32:53 39.715 -111.305 7.4 UTAH
    MAP 3.5 2010/08/10 02:12:31 39.877 -120.481 9.2 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 5.1 2010/08/10 01:41:03 28.571 142.229 10.0 BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
    MAP 3.9 2010/08/10 00:51:11 36.908 -121.641 5.4 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/10 00:24:15 52.592 -169.005 4.9 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA

MAP 2.8 2010/08/09 23:24:10 39.135 -123.139 6.5 NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/09 22:31:37 32.370 -115.451 7.9 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 5.4 2010/08/09 22:21:44 13.536 92.768 31.9 ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA REGION
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/09 20:26:31 61.850 -149.477 29.4 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 5.2 2010/08/09 20:25:53 -20.897 -174.708 27.2 TONGA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/09 18:49:00 31.229 -115.653 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/09 18:45:35 52.777 -169.622 4.6 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.7 2010/08/09 17:36:12 32.065 -115.218 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/09 17:23:10 52.600 -169.225 5.1 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/09 17:16:27 52.593 -169.297 11.4 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/09 15:50:31 52.607 -169.475 5.8 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/09 15:05:59 52.650 -169.519 5.2 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/09 14:40:39 58.300 -156.445 192.4 ALASKA PENINSULA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/09 14:18:01 32.114 -115.193 15.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/09 13:58:58 52.629 -169.375 8.3 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 5.1 2010/08/09 12:13:44 -38.541 -72.700 34.1 ARAUCANIA, CHILE
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/09 11:42:41 52.583 -169.054 14.6 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/09 11:17:32 50.694 175.626 42.3 RAT ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/09 11:03:07 53.830 -163.822 25.5 UNIMAK ISLAND REGION, ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/09 09:49:18 52.692 -166.675 13.3 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/09 09:27:08 36.637 -121.249 6.2 CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/09 08:39:46 51.588 -178.846 71.9 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/09 07:23:13 52.828 -169.594 11.9 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 4.4 2010/08/09 07:14:46 30.700 94.908 35.0 EASTERN XIZANG
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/09 06:56:35 52.610 -169.260 4.6 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/09 06:12:20 43.614 -110.436 7.0 WYOMING
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/09 05:20:32 69.869 -144.220 12.3 NORTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/09 04:34:33 60.461 -143.225 8.4 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 4.2 2010/08/09 04:32:19 6.304 -82.596 10.0 SOUTH OF PANAMA
    MAP 5.2 2010/08/09 03:34:16 -6.104 113.007 594.9 JAVA, INDONESIA
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/09 02:54:52 30.250 94.795 52.8 EASTERN XIZANG
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/09 02:51:20 52.537 -169.018 5.9 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/09 02:12:19 32.170 -115.250 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/09 01:04:41 51.328 -178.477 49.0 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA

MAP 3.3 2010/08/08 23:34:39 62.349 -148.752 27.6 CENTRAL ALASKA
    MAP 3.0 2010/08/08 22:27:34 51.224 -178.429 39.3 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 4.2 2010/08/08 21:12:24 61.899 -149.221 5.1 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 3.3 2010/08/08 19:44:47 19.384 -65.342 114.0 PUERTO RICO REGION
    MAP 3.3 2010/08/08 18:59:09 52.539 -169.199 13.8 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/08 18:54:57 51.317 -178.446 59.9 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 3.9 2010/08/08 18:52:55 19.476 -65.390 81.0 PUERTO RICO REGION
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/08 18:14:21 32.231 -115.302 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/08 17:45:05 52.524 -166.888 3.7 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/08 17:44:40 52.717 -169.447 2.4 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/08 17:36:53 37.809 -113.104 2.3 UTAH
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/08 17:34:24 52.630 -169.098 10.0 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/08 17:31:07 52.639 -169.053 10.0 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/08 17:25:16 52.685 -169.133 6.6 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.5 2010/08/08 16:41:34 32.725 -115.977 3.1 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
    MAP 2.8 2010/08/08 16:36:24 19.099 -65.838 79.8 PUERTO RICO REGION
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/08 16:32:54 19.105 -65.818 7.0 PUERTO RICO REGION
    MAP 4.6 2010/08/08 15:32:23 -34.886 -74.017 10.0 OFF COAST OF LIBERTADOR O'HIGGINS, CHILE
    MAP 4.4 2010/08/08 15:17:40 16.294 -94.298 65.4 OAXACA, MEXICO
    MAP 3.3 2010/08/08 14:27:46 52.534 -169.159 13.1 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/08 14:23:24 32.173 -115.272 10.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/08 14:01:42 59.180 -152.890 72.4 SOUTHERN ALASKA
    MAP 3.5 2010/08/08 13:49:24 52.668 -169.326 12.2 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/08 13:10:07 51.210 -178.475 25.8 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 4.7 2010/08/08 12:24:06 -20.001 -178.225 574.4 FIJI REGION
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/08 12:13:50 31.251 -115.721 6.0 BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    MAP 5.4 2010/08/08 12:04:29 51.391 -178.589 29.0 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 4.6 2010/08/08 12:00:36 11.507 -87.271 50.3 NEAR THE COAST OF NICARAGUA
    MAP 3.6 2010/08/08 11:45:24 18.456 -73.037 10.0 HAITI REGION
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/08 11:26:25 51.269 -169.691 10.0 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/08 11:19:39 19.131 -65.672 25.3 PUERTO RICO REGION
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/08 11:09:56 52.682 -169.390 7.0 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 5.0 2010/08/08 10:23:01 50.714 175.613 11.3 RAT ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/08 09:52:06 51.973 -177.828 82.5 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    MAP 4.5 2010/08/08 09:15:01 40.524 23.671 9.6 GREECE
    MAP 2.6 2010/08/08 09:09:18 52.533 -169.323 13.1 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 4.6 2010/08/08 09:00:30 40.570 23.633 10.1 GREECE
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/08 08:57:59 51.466 178.107 12.4 RAT ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.5 2010/08/08 08:41:58 34.923 -97.469 5.0 OKLAHOMA
    MAP 2.9 2010/08/08 08:30:47 52.562 -169.072 5.3 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.4 2010/08/08 08:17:02 52.712 -169.467 11.5 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 3.1 2010/08/08 05:47:19 51.564 176.294 69.8 RAT ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 2.7 2010/08/08 05:42:57 52.701 -169.296 15.2 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
    MAP 4.8 2010/08/08 04:06:35 34.860 24.454 23.7 CRETE, GREECE
    MAP 4.4 2010/08/08 02:47:04 65.305 -168.107 9.5 BERING STRAIT
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

CIE wrote: »
    No.

Do you believe that all seven seals have been opened? Has the sun become darkened, and is the moon the colour of blood?

Maybe it's the birthing pain's?, birth comes quick after the pains start, as the pains increase and become more frequent, the doctor know's the baby is on it's way, but they cannot predict the exact time of birth.

OK, you said that you would admit when you are wrong, but it appears that this isn't going to be the case. You will continue to look for anything that will confirm your position. If there are further negative developments you can PM me an perhaps I'll reopen this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement