Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Printer

• 23-06-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right board (mods please move to correct board, if wrong), but I need some advice.

I have to replace a mal-tempered Brother multifunction printer. I have a choice of a number of replacement models, but not sure which to go for.

The requirements are:

• Fax, scanner, printer, copier
    • Back-up to main printer
    • B/W printing only
    • Networked
    • Reasonable price (e.g. below €500)
    • Reasonable priced ink
    • High paper storage
    • Reliable
    The choices I have are:

• Lexmark X264DN
    • Lexmark X363DN
    • Lexmark X364DN
    • Xerox Phaser 3100MFP
    • Canon i-SENSYS MF6680DN
    • Canon i-SENSYS MF4380DN
    • Samsung SCX-4623FN
    The usage of the machine would be mainly scanning, and sending and receiving faxes. It would need to scan about 50-70 pages a day, and about 5-10 faxes a day (4-6 pages per fax).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Claur

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Off ye go to Computers & Technology! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

With that number of pages to scan you should be looking at a device with an ADF, what model Brother are you replacing?

Advertisement