Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skater Chicks Meet Up

Options
  • 23-06-2010 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Inspired from the other thread, just throwing the idea out there as I have received a few PMs already.

Would any female skaters out there be interested in getting together some afternoon/ evening for a 'girls only' skate session? I thought it would be a nice idea to meet other girls with similar interests and also provide an opportunity for girls who want to give it a try, I have a couple of spare boards for newbies.

I'm thinking it might be a good way of encouraging more girls to get into skating and promoting it as something they can do but would otherwise never have considered, similar to the 'Wild Waterwomen' surf weekends or 'Women on Water' projects.

Just an idea, I would love to hear other people's opinions :)

Comments

Advertisement