Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

A good price

One up one to go

A bit unlucky the 4th just faded but win stake back as a free bet and a few quid off Cracksman

Got an OK price compared to the sp

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

question, can you put up aftertiming if you dont have a betting slip as you do it online??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

question, can you put up aftertiming if you dont have a betting slip as you do it online??

Guess so, ideally upload the screengrab receipt/result to an image hosting site, then paste that location to where the image URL is: e.g. Here's Donald:

trumptown.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Gyazo is probably the easiest way to upload a screengrab of your screen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Same As

vHkQ2kF.jpg?2

A few quid for a small outlay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Don't normally post here but don't normally bet that much on jumpers. As you can see from timeline horses were literally me just looking at one line of races in a row!

uwp9b0yl.png?1
    3nczBCdl.png
    gK3kEF6l.png

• Advertisement

Backed it last niget but could not resistake price today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Thanks Aidan

(work-in-progress) realistically, will probably just about place the two stick-ballers, sure can dream anyway.

Screen_Shot_2017-11-19_at_00.17.32.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

(work-in-progress) realistically, will probably just about place the two stick-ballers, sure can dream anyway.

Screen_Shot_2017-11-19_at_00.17.32.png

Why hide the two pending selections? Showing them now wont affect anything. Or is it a secret:D

Autochange wrote: »
    Why hide the two pending selections? Showing them now wont affect anything. Or is it a secret:D

Trying to avoid the karmic resonances of any potential jinxes over on the golf^/horse-pages. Kinda glad always use decimals, imagine trying to fraction that six-folder placing with the abacus.
    To be fair the ^golf tips lads are pretty good, but lot's of biatching sometimes over on horses.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

okay then. Best of luck anyway

Don't normally post here but don't normally bet that much on jumpers. As you can see from timeline horses were literally me just looking at one line of races in a row!

uwp9b0yl.png?1
    3nczBCdl.png
    gK3kEF6l.png

AH you are just too modest,congrats for a great touch

Missed the early price

Got a good ride

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

One freebet & three random picks from the 'next 5 races' tab :pac:

6wRurK3h.png?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

This wasnt my bet (sadly)
    but i invented this fun friday fiver challenge, make as much as you can from a fiver, luckys, singles accum etc etc on the gee gees

this was the winning bet today (and we've had a lot of good wins, but nothing like this and i dont think it will ever be beaten)

Win only all lucky 15

6.45 Lady Will Power 15/2
    6.00 Oneoveryou 4/1
    7.45 Swissal 10/3
    9.15 Miss Mirabeau 7/2

€4.90 returned €682.44

amazing huh?

The other half got 400 also and refused to part with it lol.Need to recover now after 2 extra days full board and the cheques waiting at the desk in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

The other half got 400 also and refused to part with it lol.Need to recover now after 2 extra days full board and the cheques waiting at the desk in Dublin

Now that is a result

I have always had to put a claim in via post and then get a cheque later

Enjoy the winnings

abarkie wrote: »
    Now that is a result

I have always had to put a claim in via post and then get a cheque later

Enjoy the winnings
    This incident was unusual and funny,approx 20 ppl were not allowed board and all boarding took place at the front as technicians worked on the rear door,it soon became apparent what was happening as friends left behind were ringing those on board with the news.

Passengers then got worried and some wanted to get off the plane,the pilot then informed us that the door had developed a problem and they could not fly unless it was permamently locked for the flight,which was no problem but that meant nobody could sit within a certain distance of a permanently locked door as they had to be within a certain distance of an emergency door.

He also then explained he needed more ppl to get off for ballast reasons as the nose would be top heavy.Anyone who did not have baggage checked in was invited to press the bell if they were willing to get off and spend two nights in faro and travel home then.

At that stage many were nervous and I would say a lot of them pressed.

The cabin crew came through the plane taking seat numbers and names of those willing to get off.

When they eventually decided how many had to get off our names and numbers were called and were were informed of what we were entitled to.

We were taken to a section of the airport and fully informed of what was happening,where we were staying,compo etc and a few who did not really want to stay for two nights were taken to Malaga by coach,which was going to take about 6 hours with a meal stop included and 5 or 6 went for that.

We were given full board vouchers for the Eva hotel and a document to sign re compensation.

A coach took us the couple of miles to the hotel and we were asked to present the signed document to the Aer Lingus desk in Dublin when we got home.

We mixed well as a group though most of us met for the first time and we had a good craic for the 2 nights and a few were hoping for another jinxed door on sat.

As close as you can get to a golf hatrick, with novelty celeb fix on the end, of a near '10,000/1 four-fold'.
    Hoffman was @1.22 going into R4 with clear 5pt lead, but Fowler goes and hits 61 to snatch the win.

Screen_Shot_2017-12-04_at_11.56.17.png

Not consistent enough to post but had shown a glimmer of form last time and was closely matched with the legendary xPyRo fancy Treaty of Rome so I had to have a little ew.Could have got 33s with lads but PP were going 4 places.

4 out of 5 placed

The pp version

• Registered Users Posts: 23,863 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I knew I'd make it back here someday, purely an afterthought given the first horse in the treble was added 25 seconds into the race
    backed the first horse only besides seconds before the off.

gutted in a way as I've a horse log going here and it's going poorly but not much point putting a bet in it after the off

17desm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

A cash out victory; €122 cash out (instead of hanging on for €166) before the Barca game tonight. Sevilla 2-0 up with two minutes left and finished 2-2 (requires either Barca or Sevilla to win for the bet, if I had let it run to win). Phew!

Advertisement