Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PP trading partners

• 23-06-2010 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else noticed how bad the football selections from PP are?? There is a full scehdule on in Belarus and the Russian 1st division and there is nothing about them on PP site. I emailed them there complaining about it and the response i got was it was up too their trading partners. Can anyone tell me Why would there trading partners not want custom for these types of matches??? I looked on BET365 they have the whole lot and even more obscure leagues aswell.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

I suppose if their traders don't know anything about those leagues they can't price them up. They could just price around the Betfair odds but they'd probably give uncompetitive odds to be safe.

Take your custom to Bet365.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Yeah noticed this meself,at the mnute I only have cash in my PP account,prob just aswell as I would have squandered it all on these mad leagues instead of the World Cup! The sooner the better the main European Leagues get going I tell ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

Verance wrote: »
    I suppose if their traders don't know anything about those leagues they can't price them up. They could just price around the Betfair odds but they'd probably give uncompetitive odds to be safe.

Take your custom to Bet365.

They usually when do it suits them put up 2-3 from each of those leagues thats what i dont get??? I will be hopefully with a few quid off PP im waiting on Germany tonight:D

Gillington wrote: »
    Yeah noticed this meself,at the mnute I only have cash in my PP account,prob just aswell as I would have squandered it all on these mad leagues instead of the World Cup! The sooner the better the main European Leagues get going I tell ya!

There is money too be made from these leagues especially when you have good info you can rely on. There was some nice odds too be had today and a few weeks back too but surely enough PP didnt put them selections up even after i put in an odds request. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Don't want to ask the obvious question but I will seeing as nobody else has
    ....................what the **** does anybody on here know about Belarus or the Russian division 1 especially when the World Cup is on?
    FFS I'd say they'd turnover 1000 times more on a WC match over a Russian Div 1 match, maybe that's the reason?
    Unless you have inside knowledge to share with us, that will make us a lot of money on these leagues, I'd say keep it until the WC is over.

• Advertisement

:confused:Oki whats with the attitude?? And another obvious question were the f**k do i ask for anyones opinions about Belarussian or Russian teams??? They have been doing this before the WC started. Anyway thanks for all the help problem has been solved ive moved too BET365..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭TheGooseLicker

prob cux them league are well dodge!!

Advertisement