Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Risk Factions

• 23-06-2010 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭

Out today on XBLA. Had a quick go of the the tutorial campaign level there and, well, it's Risk, nice style etc. Even if it was crap any game that lets you control a cat army led by Chairman Meow gets my money regardless.

I'm a Risk fan anyway and this seems to change the formula slightly but not too dramatically that it ruins it or anything. There's always classic Risk included if you'd rather it. GOod fun anyway, worth checking out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Played the trial, was a good load of fun. Will probably shine in offline MP though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Add me Lads if ye want an online game sometime.

I was a big fan of risk in the olden days!

So this was a must buy for me, only played the 1st 4 campaign in factions yet, looking forward to classic risk mode in multiplayer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

fyi,Google conquer club,its the best risk game around,it has normal risk,and many other variations of it.Its free as well,or if you want you can get premier membership

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Picked it up but haven't played it yet, planning on getting stuck into it online tonight.

Advertisement