Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch the england game?

Options
  • 23-06-2010 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hey folks

Being originally from London, where's a good place to watch the game with other english folks?

I'm not really that big into football, but seeing as we're probably going to get knocked out of the world cup today, I figured I'd at least give it a go once to see what all the fuss is about

tldr, pub with english people in it for todays game in dublin central/stonybatter/phibsboro?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Temple Bar's usually 70% English anyway so probably there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Been watching the games in TP Smiths, near Jervis Street. Just back from the England game.

No grief shown toward people supporting England; big screen; grub and there are usually seats.

Can't say better than that.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭SubLuminal

Yep, watched it in the Temple Bar in..er.. temple bar. Good crowd, mostly english, bit pricey but worth it. Might explore a little for the next game, now that we have one!

Thanks guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Good to see they made it through today. I hope their form is on the up!

Advertisement