Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

xbox 360 S

• 23-06-2010 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Is the xbox 360 Slim worth getting...or should i get the xbox 360 elite....which is the better buy???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

bedhouse wrote: »
    Is the xbox 360 Slim worth getting...or should i get the xbox 360 elite....which is the better buy???

The Elite is getting phased out and the new "S" version already has a higher spec than it.

If you're gonna buyan xbox 360, make sure to buy the "S" version. You will have to wait a few weeks though until released

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

My advice would be wait until Autumn when Kinect and lots of new games are out. You'll get a good deal then.

Advertisement