Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Maths Paper

• 23-06-2010 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭

As far as I know there is a new person writing the paper this year. The guy who wrote the paper the last few years has had some health problems. I also know that the new examiner wrote the paper a couple of years ago. So, I was just wondering if anyone knows what year(s) he wrote the paper?? :confused:

Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

I think it could be the 2001 paper but i'm not sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Cpt_Blackbeard

Ya just read that on here a minute ago. Its a c*nt of a paper, almost as bad as 96-98!! Thanks a million though, I better have a pop at the paper now... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

99 is the worst. I did it a few months ago, only got like 80%.

I know sucks doesn't it? I hope he isn't a cúnt again!

oh ya its 97-99 that are the hardest, sorry! "only 80%" isn't too bad for those papers...I'd be delighted with that if a paper that hard came up. Lets just hope they don't try **** with us and throw SHM in Q.1 and put up a different theorem in Q.8 ...

• Advertisement

I just looked up statistics for 2001 on examinations.ie and it seemed the percentage of A's was still very high....

I just looked up statistics for 2001 on examinations.ie and it seemed the percentage of A's was still very high....

Yes but you're forgetting that we LC students are getting stupider every year... :P

Advertisement