Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting from Carrick to Dublin

• 23-06-2010 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone on here does this regularly and how they find the commute - I take it a 7am start would get you to the M50 for about 8ish via M1 .. considering relocating to Monaghan from Dublin...interested to read reviews or thoughts etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭SarahMs

Really depends what day and where you are going in Dublin, some mornings it takes me 1.5 hours from CMX to Blanchardstown, sometimes it would take me 2.5.

I usually leave CMX at 6:30 and hit the M50 between half 7 and 8. Leaving at 7 I hit alot of traffic.

I'd always allow for extra time. it is tiring having to drive so far after a days work,I have become more aware of how tired I am in the evenings and sometimes doubt if I should be driving at all.sometimes I get lazy and get the bus and have a snooze.

Advertisement