Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus route from Dundrum to DCU

Options
  • 23-06-2010 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know the best way to get to DCU from Dundrum? Any bus route can bring me there.

Much appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,307 ✭✭✭markpb

I don't think there are any direct bus routes. The simplest is to get the (I think) 14 or 48 to the city centre and then change onto an 4, 4a, 11, 11a, 13a or 19a. The 3 will also bring you close to DCU but leaves you about a 5 minute walk away from the Collins Avenue entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

not without changing a few times.
    I think you could get something like the 75 out of dundrum, possibly to around the Stillorgan /Blackrock area, then try and get a 46a into the city?

sorry I'm not a native Dubliner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

Get the luas into the city centre,near the top of camden street ,
    and get the 19a out to DCU it will leave you right outside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DCU lad

16 and the 16a go to dcu if thats goes anywhere near where you live in dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Get the luas into the city centre,near the top of camden street ,
    and get the 19a out to DCU it will leave you right outside it.

One option. Or cycle. It's a 50 minute cycle, there's showers in the gym, or in 1828 club if you are staff/research postgrad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Iano_

The 11 from Kilmacud, which is pretty close to Dundrum - depending on where you live, goes straight to DCU.

Advertisement