Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classics-how did it go?

• 23-06-2010 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Did OL, was a disaster, but finished now :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

Did Higher level!
    was such a nice paper!
    The Oedipus and Medea questions were lovely!
    The Ancient Epic questions were very nice!
    The Alexander questions were deadly!
    The Greek Art&Arch was handy enough except we hadn't done the vase,still did well on it though!
    All and all beaut of a paper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭RyanK

HL Classics was a nice and fair paper. My teacher said OL was good too. I probably got around a C3/C2 though, because I BS'ed some answers completely :P

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭chillian17

I think the classics course is so long, too long if anything. Thought the questions (HL) were good enough to improvise really, if you knew the stories of the epics and dramas well. Alexander was nice enough too. And nothing evil and Roman Art and Architecture. But seeing as the whole course is so big in my opinion I didn't get around to studying most of the exact questions that came up for us in the past couple of weeks. Overall, probably got an honours grade in it. Hopefully... :P
    And while almost everybody else out there celebrates, I'm listening to my set works for music tommorow... How jealouse are y'all of me, eh!?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ClassicCiars

that paper was just so so so lovely !
    The Promeetheus and Oedipus questios were past questions just phrased differently
    The ancient epic questions were really fair !
    Alexander was so good cause I hate him and with the Gredosian Desert question i just got to rant about how he was a spa who got his men killed for nothing
    And Roman art and architechture was fabulous I mean Pantheon and Trajans column ?? LOVE IT !! weirdly I had a dream the night before that Trajan walked me through the narrative on the column explaining it to me and there it was on the exam paper...creepy or what ??
    I feel like I got atleast a B if not an A , Ive gotten straight As in Classics since 5th year so Im hopin this is no exception *crossed fingers*
    I really hope it went super well for all of you :]

Advertisement