Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religion

• 23-06-2010 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

How many of you unfortunate buggers are gonna be sitting the religion exam on friday morning?

Absolute **** of an exam,not looking forward to it at all.Wish I had put more work into my other subjects than this ****ty one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

I am. :(

Regretting picking it. It's an awful exam with little or no choice. It all depends on the day with the questions you get. It's a lottery.

Far too broad a course. That and I have completely gone out of exam mode. I don't know what Im going to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 telephone

What are you studying for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 watevertrevor

studying pretty much everything except what came up in the last two years! i love religion its my favourite subject!haha better than applied maths or lcvp anyway which is just a waste of time. i think religion is actually interesting.

Advertisement