Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our latest keeper babies! :D

Options
  • 23-06-2010 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I love these guys, and photoing them and posting pics is a huge pleasure for me since I don't show much anymore! Hope you like this little bundle, I'm in love with them <3<3 They're at a bit of a funny age now, and so excuse the long hairs

Girls:

Bongo Fury Mrs Wooten - W00t - Russian Blue Agouti:
    W00t03.jpg

W00t02.jpg

Bongo Fury Little Nitty - Nitty - Russian Silver Agouti:
    Nitty03.jpg

Nitty02.jpg

Nitty01.jpg

Bongo Fury Do-Si-Do The Devil - Dosie - Russian Blue:
    Dosie03.jpg

Dosie01.jpg

Dosie02.jpg

Boys:

Bongo Fury White Elephant - Eli - Russian Silver:
    Eli03.jpg

Eli02.jpg

Bongo Fury Hoodoo Hoe Down - Hoodoo - Russian Blue Agouti:
    Hoodoo01.jpg

Hoodoo02.jpg

Hoodoo03.jpg

Bongo Fury Red Violin - Red - Russian Cinnamon Pearl:
    Red02.jpg

Red01.jpg

xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭bowsie010

Their little pink hands are just precious aww.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

They're gorgeous, fabulous colouring. I know nothing about pet rats. If you were in Dublin I'd be asking if I could come to your house to visit them :o

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Zoundz

People are always welcome to visit our rattery - it's a very open set up, we love visitors! :D Any chance to wax lyrical about them! :D

xx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

They are gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

HOW DO YOU GET THEM TO STAND LONG ENOUGH FOR A PHOTO:D:D,,,,,i just dont understand. The minute my guys are put down they are off,,We were trying to get a good shot last week as my daughter was doing a project for school on domesticated aminals and we had to give up in the end and opt for 1 photo of them being held up together:rolleyes:,,By the way I had great fun bringing them down to the class to let the kids touch and learn all about these fantastic creatures,,they were a compleate hit:) it was nice to know we made a few new rat fans :D AND she won best project too:D:D:D,,thank you Jake and elwood

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Zoundz

Lovely to see you doing some good rat PR Joyce! :D

You're local enough I see - you should cmoe and visit us, and I'll show you how I shoot them! :) It's great fun getting good photos of them :D

xx

Advertisement