Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slash interview on 2fm tonight

Options
  • 23-06-2010 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Slash and Myles Kennedy interview on Dan Hegartys show starting at 9pm on 2fm tonight.
    Slash and Myles Kennedy came to talk to Dan. Myles handles vocals in Slash's touring band on a world jaunt at the moment.. And all because of "Slash", the debut solo album by former Guns N' Roses and current Velvet Revolver guitarist, Slash. The album features multiple musicians including four of the five members of the Appetite for Destruction era Guns N' Roses lineup: Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan and Steven Adler. Vocalist Axl Rose is the only member of that lineup absent from the Slash line-up. The album reached 3 in the US Billboard charts and reached No1 in some 10 countries.

Im not a fan of Dan but I will listen in this evening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

was this pre recorded. well it be on any pod cast i'v missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

STill going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

cena wrote: »
    was this pre recorded. well it be on any pod cast i'v missed it.

Click on 'listen back' ,going to listen to it later for sure.Interview should be about halfway through.

http://2fm.rte.ie/show/17

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

listened to it yesterday, was fairly short and sweet. Nearly the same interview as all other ones the typical "when are g'n'r gonna do a reunion" type questions but slash is fun to listen to talk anyway, so happy days

Advertisement