Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City parking

• 23-06-2010 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi guys,

I am traveling up from Cork tomorrow to attend a full day course in the Granville hotel.

Can anyone advise the best place to park, without shelling out a fortune. Even free parking (if any) within walking distance.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

THe Granville is on the Quays and there is parking all the way up the quay [just across the door,hourly rates]but if you travel down to the end of the quays pass the bus station beside the bridge [3-5 mins walk away from hotel] there is a long term car park .
    price wise around €5.50 no time limit i think ,
    others will be along and know for sure ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

There's a car park across the road from the Granville, entrance is the the right of the bus station, it's €5.50 for the day. That the cheapest you going to get at that end of town. 'Disk parking' extends out for about 1k form the centre of town, nowhere handy and free to park.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭kavsmdf

The whole quay is full of car parks directly across the road from the Granville.

There is one where you can park for the whole day for €5(ish), not sure which one it is though, I'm sure somebody else with post up letting you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

just at railway square would be the cheapest as far as i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 garimac

Thanks guys,

The €5 car parking down the quay seems to be the one to go for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

beside the petrol station at the park is €2 for the day

Advertisement