Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero Queen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moving to GHRB Forum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Bulktohulk

Cheers mate, wasn't aware there was one. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No worries man..... :)

I'm alot more interested in this compared to, say, Green Day.
    The song list is the important thing here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I really hop they make a better job of this than the metallica and van halen games, RB:Beatles is the benchmark for band specific games imo.

I have no faith in them pulling this off, it'll be the same old engine not the new one from GH5 and it will be 20 queen songs with 20 odd more from other artists.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Between the Queen DLC pack now and Bohemian Rhapsody in 3, RB already has so much of the awesome content GH Queen will have. Too little, too late Activision!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Polar101

The original article seems to say it's going to be released next year. Might be coming a few years too late, my plastic toy guitar has been gathering dust for a while now.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I have all the Queen I need on Rock Band as it is, and with the addition of keyboard to the roster, I can see no success for the future of this one. Oh Activision, please give up already :p

Advertisement