Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHILDCARE DISASTER

Options
  • 23-06-2010 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hello all,

I am having a bit of a disaster, I am looking for childcare for my son but I would need it sometimes till 8pm and some wkends. Any suggestions, I'm desperate?

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

have you thought about getting an aupair?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 peewee1512

Kinda, but i dont know much about them, any tips? what money are u talking, waht do you havta pay them etc etc?? thanks so much, realli appricate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

I'd say your best bet would be going through an Au Pair agency in order to get someone reliable

Don't know much about them myself, but for the type of hours you would need I'm imagining its your only option really as I don't think there's any nurserys that would open that late and definitely not at weekends.

Either an Au Pair or maybe a childminder, though I would imagine most childminders generally work weekdays only & keep the weekends to spend with their own kids.
    Not to sure really.

I'd say your first port of call would be contact an Au Pair agency and see what kind of rates you should expect to pay with them?

Advertisement