Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for some advice

Options
  • 23-06-2010 7:57pm

:confused:

Hi every one, I return to education in 2008, and started a business related course (level 5 FETEC) but later found that the course didnt really suit me. So i found another course for academic 2009 this course was still business related also and would give me more options in terms of what industry I decided to choose.

The 2009 college could exempt me from 8 of 10 subject for first year.

I would start 6 subjects in second year and go back to first year and do the 2 subjects that was required.

Now i'm in a position were i have to go back and repeat and do the missing 2 modules. my goal was to enter straight into the third year and also go back and do the missing modules the same year because the colleges are very close.

but they looked at my direct enter application and its not looking good, i don't really have a choice to go back and just do 9 hours college because of commitments.

any one out there have any suggestions?????

Cheers ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,354 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I don't entirely follow your problem, but you only need 8 subjects for a cert at level 5, though they must include certain subjects depending on the course, so you may have what you need.

Advertisement