Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike to work question

• 23-06-2010 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just a quick question.
    Got my bike to work voucher yesterday.
    Called into Halfords for my bike but no sign of it, they said it could be another two weeks.
    I don't want to wait two weeks so I was wondering am I free to go to any of the shops operating the scheme with my voucher and redeem it where I like.
    Or am I restricted to Halfords as this is where I told work I would be buying the bike.
    It seems to me like work has paid for the voucher and Ive received it so I can redeem it anywhere that takes these vouchers but maybe it is more complicated than this.
    Any help much appreciated.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭Gers_punto

You are indeed able to redeem it any where you please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Gers_punto wrote: »
    You are indeed able to redeem it any where you please

Not necessarily. Sounds like it might a Gift Voucher Shop voucher in which case you have to use it here

http://bikes4work.ie/retailers.asp

Of course thats a given if its a one4all voucher:)

but as it wasnt stated i presumed its a voucher issued by his own company :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭knipper

Yea its a one4all bikes4work voucher.
    Thats the job I'm free to roam cork city ( wherever they take these vouchers)this weekend shopping can't wait!
    Thanks again

knipper wrote: »
    Yea its a one4all bikes4work voucher.
    Thats the job I'm free to roam cork city ( wherever they take these vouchers)this weekend shopping can't wait!
    Thanks again

I would hope you mean shopping for a bicycle ???

i wouldnt recommend using your voucher for anything else, a few companys in limerick have been known to spot check on the bikes they issued money for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭knipper

Sorry for mix up bike shopping.
    They are Bike4work vouchers so they are useless anywhere except a bike shop I presume.

Advertisement