Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*NSFW* Over 18s

• 23-06-2010 8:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I was in Stephans Green yesterday with just my 85mm lens and I was enjoying the sun and a drink when I heard an almighty commotion going on, I turned round and was horrified at what I seen, to me it looked like a brutal orgy rape but my female friend informed me she didn't have much choice as its the way they are brought up....after these shots I couldn't take anymore and rescued her but when I let her down she tried to escape from them on the lake but they got her again and god damned they had her in the same position but underwater!! The poor thing was close to drowning.

Orgy/Gang Bang/Consenting..You decide.

It starts as one of the culprits holds her down while the guy with the fat ass gets excited and starts some type of 90s clubhouse dance
    3A223B902BE545F394BFB4D4A3EE38D6-800.jpg

Now there's 3 of the swine holding her down and she looks resigned to her fate
    2CC44F7338AE43C8A1555E9A288F0F34-800.jpg

As she raises her head for some much needed air in a perverse type of way she seems to be getting some pleasure out of it
    03F7F6E9F31F4C25BC2C5E7C1BBA1632-800.jpg

Her joy is quickly cut down brutally as a 4th thug enters the scene and nearly takes her eye out
    B2F3F0E3F6DF4D37A405A3C7D0E3CE2E-800.jpg

At this stage she'll never be able to urinate properly and we see the geezer on the right deciding wether he wants a bit of the action..
    EC47D1031B594F60998BA2D0D02EAF61-800.jpg

In the end he holds back as even though he's probably up for some skirt he realises how the hell would he get to his goal..
    2CCBE0F4EDEC41E3B1FBB5CDECD1BCB1-800.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

RAPE !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

Oh,it's so disturbing to see it occur.I feel bad taking pictures,iv never been able to post them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Great story in photos. We keep ducks and were forever chastising the males for their "brutality" in lovemaking. It got so bad at one stage that we had to get rid of all the males because of their constant harassment of the ladies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Bloody hell! One of them is trying to eat her eye! I thought ducks were placid little creatures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I never knew any of this and their 'ways'
    1st time ever to see it, I've probably spent too much time with Swans. ;)

• Advertisement

Bloody hell! One of them is trying to eat her eye! I thought ducks were placid little creatures.
    When they pair off with mating partners, often one or several drakes will end up "left out". This group will sometimes target an isolated female duck: chasing, pestering and pecking at her until she weakens (a phenomenon referred to by researchers as rape flight), at which point each male will take turns copulating with the female. Male Mallards will also occasionally chase other males in the same way. (In one documented case, a male Mallard copulated with another male he was chasing after said male had been killed when he flew into a glass window.)[5]

I'd heard if a female doesn't mate by a certain time, all the males jump on her...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

It's like a feathered version of that scene from The Accused, with Jody Foster! God, that's terrible... :(

Feckers, into necrophilia too!

Dunno the name of this type of Duck but they were lovely little creatures.

8024FB1B03DF4412A546D3DB37ABCDE6-800.jpg

AE519847C4DC4E9BB7A02CDE0A170EA4-800.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

The bottom one would be very good for a 'Think of a Caption' competition... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

is he just checking his bits are still there in that last pic ....great set of pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

I've seen male ducks chasing the female before but never actually seen the actual.. 'act' before. That poor duck! Seeing them hold her head down is shocking :eek:

Rather off topic, but I remember a few years ago the New Zealand SPCA had a campaign encouraging people to get their pets neutered/spayed and the posters for this were talking about a sex offender in the neighbourhood. See the poster here.

At least we can say the last few are 'nice pictures' :D Even though the initial ones are great, they're hardly what you'd call 'nice'. Shocking stuff to me. More so because I always looked at ducks as being harmless.

I got a few nice ones of moore hens other day. I had to look them up when I got home, I knew they weren't ducks. I basically input their description into google and worked from there. I should have known really, being an ex-fisherman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭thebullkf

thought i read somewherebefore that they were the only creatures bar humans who rape.....?/?

or something:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Of all the fcuking mucking things to see........a fcuking duck fcuk !! Fair fcuks to ya :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

:eek::eek::eek::eek: dude!!!!

that's horrific. nature, but horrific.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

that mightn't go down well...

Someone was bound to say it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Ok, not wanting to spoil the banter, but can I remind people that this is a family friendly forum and ask that people would please be concious that the forum's user base covers all ages and indeed people who may be effected by or sensitive to some of the comments (particularly if taken out of the context of the topic posted).

I appreciate all that is being posted is in jest and is generally good humour is intended but please just remember that young people may be reading and may not be able to discern the difference between adult humour and opinion/fact. Also, if you have been effected by some of the things referred to (accepted, in jest), then as innocent as the post may have been intended, it can make for disturbing reading.

/end spoil sport mode.

Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

I bet people will be touching themselves when viewing those images... :p

• Advertisement

Chorcai wrote: »
    I bet people will be touching themselves when viewing those images... :p

donan.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

8024FB1B03DF4412A546D3DB37ABCDE6-800.jpg

AE519847C4DC4E9BB7A02CDE0A170EA4-800.jpg

Tufted Duck

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

thebullkf wrote: »
    thought i read somewherebefore that they were the only creatures bar humans who rape.....?/?

or something:o
    dolphins too, afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭greener greene

Damn nature, you scary!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

Now you know why Donald Duck doesn't wear any trousers, just in case the opportunity arises, as it were........

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

this is known as Drake rape ...

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Rainbowsend

Shocking to say the least, and in public too! :)

@ Animal Rights, they are Tufted Ducks!

Shocking to say the least, and in public too! :)

@ Animal Rights, they are Tufted Ducks!

Post#23 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Rainbowsend

Sorry should read the whole thread :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Waking-Dreams

Wildlife photography can certainly be disturbing sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 JordanRHughes

I was in Stephans Green yesterday with just my 85mm lens and I was enjoying the sun and a drink when I heard an almighty commotion going on, I turned round and was horrified at what I seen, to me it looked like a brutal orgy rape but my female friend informed me she didn't have much choice as its the way they are brought up....after these shots I couldn't take anymore and rescued her but when I let her down she tried to escape from them on the lake but they got her again and god damned they had her in the same position but underwater!! The poor thing was close to drowning.

Orgy/Gang Bang/Consenting..You decide.

It starts as one of the culprits holds her down while the guy with the fat ass gets excited and starts some type of 90s clubhouse dance
    3A223B902BE545F394BFB4D4A3EE38D6-800.jpg

Now there's 3 of the swine holding her down and she looks resigned to her fate
    2CC44F7338AE43C8A1555E9A288F0F34-800.jpg

As she raises her head for some much needed air in a perverse type of way she seems to be getting some pleasure out of it
    03F7F6E9F31F4C25BC2C5E7C1BBA1632-800.jpg

Her joy is quickly cut down brutally as a 4th thug enters the scene and nearly takes her eye out
    B2F3F0E3F6DF4D37A405A3C7D0E3CE2E-800.jpg

At this stage she'll never be able to urinate properly and we see the geezer on the right deciding wether he wants a bit of the action..
    EC47D1031B594F60998BA2D0D02EAF61-800.jpg

In the end he holds back as even though he's probably up for some skirt he realises how the hell would he get to his goal..
    2CCBE0F4EDEC41E3B1FBB5CDECD1BCB1-800.jpg

They are lovely thought. thanks for the share.
    Jordan.

Advertisement