Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different boards interface on cuckoo's nest ?

Options
  • 23-06-2010 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭

As above - Why is that ?

33812499.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

That's the Beta skin. I'm not sure why you'd see it in Cuckoo's Nest and nowhere else, though.

Down in the bottom-left of the page, there's a little drop-down where you can change/select the skin you're using....can you check/verify what it is normally, and what it is when you go to tCN?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

bonkey wrote: »
    That's the Beta skin. I'm not sure why you'd see it in Cuckoo's Nest and nowhere else, though.

Down in the bottom-left of the page, there's a little drop-down where you can change/select the skin you're using....can you check/verify what it is normally, and what it is when you go to tCN?

It just appears for me in the cuckoo's nest.

Everywhere else is normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

It only appears for me in the cuckoo's nest.

Everywhere else appears normal.

No idea as to why.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Kharn is in a playful mood. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Basically, what Sharpshooter said. There were demands made for pictures of GREAT JUSTICE and they were not met, so there was a price to be paid! :)

It was just a bit of fun - be thankful you weren't there when I made it the Yellow skin or indeed the mobile skin. Man does that skin suck on a big screen :) Even I couldn't leave it that way for long.

I have returned it to abnormality now just before I head off to bed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I hear he's working on how to make the forum play a vuvuzela sound in the background on infinite loop in case future demands for GREAT JUSTICE are not met.

I was kinda hoping this style would show up, but we can't have everything.

Many thanks to Dav for his little prank, it made me happy.

Advertisement