Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychics real or faults

Options
  • 23-06-2010 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭

i was on to irish psychic 2 years old and she told i get married by the end of the yaer .i didn,t even have boyfriend that let alone marriage propose.i aske questions about other people too.

real or faults

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭albeit

My psychic powers are telling me that no, they're false.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

They're as real as santa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭ladylouise

i said to her are you sure she said that what she saw.so all those i am asking them is all buffing answers, psychology.reading between the lines in the question.when i ask them different answers for same question from the different psychics. some time i asj has this guy girlfriend and answer was yes every time.to differnt guys who i know are single for sure others just guess

every time i ask question
    you get better answers in the private room which cost 10 euros for 15 minutes

some time i don,t get the answers i want.

eg has this guy girlfriend
    his= before that ,it was he may have one?yes next answers.oh i see difficulties. and he does n,t have intertsed in you some thing like that. so on. bluff.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Is this the Irish Psychics phone line? You may as well ring directory enquiries and ask them about your future. €10 for a 'private room'? Total bs.

Oryx wrote: »
    Is this the Irish Psychics phone line? You may as well ring directory enquiries and ask them about your future. €10 for a 'private room'? Total bs.
    21st century psychic live

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

From their t&c's.
    The Readings on this site are provided to our customers for entertainment purposes only. We make no claims our Readings should be used for any purpose beyond entertainment. Live Chat blocks of 15 minutes are minimum charges. Any unused minutes will be forfeited
    This, plus €2 per minute says it all(in reality €30 for 15mins). It is a scam to make money. Avoid.

so any psychic said is nothing more then made up and any way they never tell me any good news and i doubt my self even more when they say i,ll never find love and romacne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭PrimalTherapy

ladylouise wrote: »
    so any psychic said is nothing more then made up and any way they never tell me any good news and i doubt my self even more when they say i,ll never find love and romacne
    you won't find it by giving your cash to conmen.go buy a cup of coffee with the money you might meet someone there who is not a leech living off others insceurity

Advertisement