Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking bike in train station

Options
  • 23-06-2010 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Anyone know if there is good place for parking a bicycle in Kent train station? Or nearest place maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

There are loads of bike racks inside Kent station. I'd recommend the one right by the main side entrance.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Plenty of space there! I agree about putting it close to the main door as well! There are a few bikes that have been there for ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

masadjie wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is good place for parking a bicycle in Kent train station? Or nearest place maybe?
    Plenty of space there! I agree about putting it close to the main door as well! There are a few bikes that have been there for ages!

Cue bolt cutters and a free bike;) Some of the bikes have been left their for ages. Time for a clearout I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

they do clear out the bikes at the station every so often. I lost one that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

they do clear out the bikes at the station every so often. I lost one that way.
    I hope they do not do clear out today. I just park my bike this morning there. I see also some bikes apparently park there for long time already.
    Anyway, thanks you all guys for the responses.

• Advertisement
Advertisement