Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honesuckle wine and finding yeast in Cork

• 23-06-2010 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I'm seriously stoked because I just went for a walk and found an abundance of wild honeysuckle growing all over the hedgerows and it is exceptionally pungent! So gonna put it to the best possible use and get a brew on the go, I to buy yeast in Cork (I dont want to have to order it) anyone know where I can get it? I don't mind a bit of a drive I can make a day trip out of it. Also can anyone reccomend a recipe, I've found a few but they call for all sorts of fiddly bits like pectase etc and I prefer more natural and simple ones.
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭poitinstill

not sure if there is anwhere in cork selling yeast...the daybreak shop in north main st in the city have a few bit n bobs for brewers also here's health in paul st. not sure if its just kits etc they do or not..you can always use www.bestbrew.ie for free shipping order it over weekend and you have it probably tues

Advertisement