Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Minding Service Galway

Options
  • 23-06-2010 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am looking for a dog minding service in county galway. I am looking online and I don't see anything except "Barkin Mad" who is very expensive and Pet Minders who seem to have gone out of business. One of my dogs gets distressed when we leave him in a kennel for the weekend. I think if I could find someone to come and visit, feed, water and walk them, I would be happy knowing that they would be ok.
    New to this boards......any recommendations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

My dog was the same - hated kennels. I left her to a lady in Ardrahan last Oct for 4 days. She kept her in the house (only have the room for one dog in the house all others go in kennels so book as early as possible) and she got on great. She txt me everyday to let me know how she was getting on. Even brought her out on a family drive!

PM me if you want her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

Valerie Hughes, of Galway Bay FM and Bernese Mountain Dog showing fame, also keeps dogs. We had our three there last year when we had to go to a wedding in America and they thrived out there. I was worrying about them and there they were having a grand old time!
    There were other dogs there too but they all got on fine. She keeps them in the house and there's a fine acre for them to run around outside.

Advertisement