Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gastroenterologist

Options
  • 23-06-2010 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there!!!
    I was looking for some advice on good/the best gastroenterologists in Dublin. I have been given a list of 6 by my GP but i have no idea which to choose.
    not sure if i can name them here!?!?!
    2 are in the mater private, one in Blackrock and 3 in james private, money isnt my issue really I just want to go to someone who will listen and give me the right advice and so I'll feel like someone is doing something for me.
    I have chronic IBS, been the worst ever for 6 months plus now and its beginning to ruin my life!!!! any help at all would be great and I will mention the names i have if i can!!!! thanks. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I don't think you're allowed to mention names in the open forum but I saw a great guy in Blackrock a few years ago who was very easy to talk to. I'll pm you his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

There is also an excellent team in St. Vincent's Private (very thorough, they listen and will do everything they can to help) and if you ever have to stay there the hospital is not bad.

Advertisement