Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire College of Further Education

• 23-06-2010 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

I'm in a bit of a quandary at the moment. I've been accepted on the Higher National Diploma in Music Production at Ballyfermot College and it also looks likely I will be accepted for a course with the same award at DLCFE.

Dun Laoghaire would be handier for me to reach but I've heard that the facilities at Ballyfermot are great for the course.

I'm just wondering does anyone know what the quality of the setup is like at Dun Laoghaire compared to Ballyfermot. Apparently the facilities at DLCFE are recently built but I'd just like to get some information from those doing or have done the course there.

Any opinions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement