Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to tap into my psychic abilities???

Options
  • 23-06-2010 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Iv been told recently that i need to tap in to my psychic side a bit more thru meditation, and that i need to try using angel/tarot cards... i find it very hard to meditate, my concentration span isnt very long... is there any other way that i can do this, i know im a wee bit psychic as im alway kinda predicting weird things that are gonna happen, not major things, just stuff with family and friends... i see weird images of ppl i dont know, mainly at night time.. its kinda hard to explain.. just lately its getting more and more frequent...

I also got angel cards, i find them a bit confusing as i cant remember what each card is ment to mean... i know eventually i get it wit some practise..

is there anyone here that has experienced the same things, may you could advise me as to what i need to do...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Hiya
    Firstly stop bein so hard on yourself and dont try as hard.
    whats happening you is not weird or freaky, it happens to lots of people in many ways. the fact your aware of it would suggest you will develope it further.
    dont stress out over meditating, i always wander off in my head when doing it, the thought process eventually drifts away into something different. i wouldnt bother trying to shut yourself up,doesnt work,lol....time,patience and practice.
    the cards meanings, ditch them,throw out the book, discover your own meanings based on your own intuition, thats the secret to reading them well. personally i dont see how another persons interpretation of cards can hold the same meaning for everyone. go with your own meanings. sure while your doing that your developing your intuition too.
    then try it out on your friends,trusting your gut,you cant go wrong.
    if your serious about developing it then theres a college in the uk

www.arthurfindlaycollege.org/

Its a great place,the courses are really good,different levels depending on experience,all sorts of courses and not pricey either.
    theres also a few places opened in dublin and naas, they hold development courses too.
    pm me if you need info on them or anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

thanks for the reply karynp, i think i mite look into some of the courses coz i find the cards very difficult.. i cant see anything when im doing a reading... the cards just dont seem to make sence to me, there very religious also and im not a "God" sorta person... so im not sure that i like them very much, anyone sofar that iv read them for, they dont relate at all...

I think im still at the confused stage, and your right im trying to hard...

thanks soo much for your advice ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

what cards are you reading? my ones arent religious. is it angel cards or something? Id say its not relating as your using a textbook.
    try not to think so hard or at all about what your doing, i find just letting words flow works best, if i then realise im talking i start to think about it and loose it.
    It does take time and may be overwhelming to begin with. Maybe your not ready yet. its good you were informed of the abilities but under no circumstances do you have to take it any further if you dont want to, a reader shouldnt tell you that you "need" to develope it. It may well be there is a different type of calling for you, working with people but in a different manner that would still require you using your intuition, perhaps councelling or working with people who are mentally challenged. There are a number of ways to use it.
    Anyways, i hope you find what your looking for, for now, use your intuition to benifit those around you, family and friends, in a way that makes you more emphatic to their needs ect, this will help you feel more balanced and eventually an opportunity will present itself to take you were your meant to be.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

the cards i got are messages from your angels by doreen virtue.. at the reading he told me i was a natural healer, that i should maybe go into teaching or counseling or something like that, he said ppl open up to me easily, and he is right, i always have strangers telling me there probs and life story within a short time of meeting them, i had been thinking about a career like this for a while and now i want to maybe go into therapy, he confimed what i wanted to do if you know what i mean, he said i should do the cards as a hobby, and that spirts are alway trying to contact me but i block it.... thats why im really wanting to learn to read the cards, iv tryed it with friend (without the book) but i just can see anything... maybe there just no for me, but i really love my cards, i wana have them with me all the time and just shuffle them n hold them n look at them, its kinda weird that i feel like drawn to them....

i get realy strong feelings about things and it normally happens, lately im getting a bad feeling about a friend (wer not that close) and her car, and everyday im at her to put her seat belt on and slow down n be carfull, i just keep seeing her car fliping over and her being badly hurt and im imaging telling ppl she's dead... i dont know what it means tho, i know obviously it could mean an accident, but im wondering does it have another meaning...

thanks so much for your advice with this, you've been a great help..

Advertisement