Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help! where can i get plastic recycling bags?

Options
  • 24-06-2010 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

anyone help me out? have tried a couple of centras but no joy. just looking for some of those clear plastic waste bags for recycling materials for collection in dublin city centre..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Hmm, I'm not sure, we've always had one of the bins. Are you new to the area? Why not ask one of your neighbours where they get theirs. They should point you in the direction of somewhere near by.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

You have to go to your local civic office, you give them your address and they give you a pack of those poxy green plastic bags. I think you can ring them too to order them but i never did cuz the neighbours always robbed them when they came in. The joys of apartment living

Advertisement