Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My head is wrecked

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

chin up OP, you did your job and management let you down.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭questioner

next time pretend you're colour blind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

this has nothing to do with work but i was outside a shop on dame street late one night waiting for a mate. i got chatting with a...hmm...man of colour and we were bantering away, very friendly, no bother. bit of a lull in the conversation so i go 'hey mate, where you from anyway'...he f'uckin lost it. the security had to pull him away from me and everything. he was just shouting, in his african accent, 'i'm from ****in ireland you racist son of a bitch. f'cuk you man you racist bastard'.

happened with a guy from limerick once too, but he just stabbed me and didn't say a word.*

it really just goes to show some people are so conditioned to expect to be discriminated against 'cos they is black' that they'll shout racism even at that kind of run of the mill question.

*not really

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭BLACKEN

****IN BLACK BAS**RDS!........... That thing really pisses me off! i've been in some situations like that! when people do that kind of thing how do they expect to be respected in any way???? and for the record i wasn't born a racist!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Dudess wrote: »
    Judging by that poster's previous contributions (which mostly comprise how "fabby" her "OH" is) sadly no... :(

Heh. Check the profile:
    Social groups: 'I fcuking love Chinese food!'
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

BLACKEN wrote: »
    ****IN BLACK BAS**RDS!........... That thing really pisses me off! i've been in some situations like that! when people do that kind of thing how do they expect to be respected in any way???? and for the record i wasn't born a racist!

Nothing wrong with that! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Right we're going to leave this absolute train wreck here. Done and dusted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

forgot to say.
    Candy_gal 1 and Blacken banned.
    candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with that! :D

Plenty wrong with that. Hopefully a week off will give you the time to realise that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement