Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carling Home Draught , where to buy

Options
  • 24-06-2010 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭

Hi im looking to know where in dublin / north kildare I could find a carling home draught kit http://www.carling.com/homedraught/ , ive been told dunnes but have tried maynooth and the one off grafton street , ayone seen these around >?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

dunnes, tesco, supervalu.
    These things are all over the place

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My local supervalue had it yesterday so should yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Tesco have them in. They also have grolsch as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

where did all these go? I'm in cork can't find them anywhere

We had tonnes of them in(dunnes). There was a recall on the grolsch kegs and no ones bothered re ordering them since. The carling kegs, we couldn't give them away for free! The carling kegs we had went out of date so they got sent back to the supplier. I wouldn't count on seeing them in dunnes anytime soon :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

well it was a nice idea, grolsh didn't taste right but it was kind of fizzy, never mind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

got some free Carling as it went out of date, it dosent work to well, i just get foam

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Beau wrote: »
    got some free Carling as it went out of date, it dosent work to well, i just get foam

Even in date its foamy, glad its not just me who noticed this!

Nick

Beau wrote: »
    yoyo wrote: »
    Even in date its foamy, glad its not just me who noticed this!

Nick

I bought one of the grolsch kegs myself and it worked perfectly, did ye use the gas thingy properly?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I bought one of the grolsch kegs myself and it worked perfectly, did ye use the gas thingy properly?

It was the draught can of Carling I got, didnt realise this was a keg discussion, sorry! Found when cracking the can a load of foam formed, don't notice this with other beers, and it was not because it was shaken around, noticed it on 2 or 3 different occasions (different packs),

Nick

• Advertisement
Advertisement