Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Fest 2010

• 24-06-2010 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

http://lcfest.ie/

it's on tomorrow night ,

- Anybody here going ?? ..... If so , what type of ticket do you have ??
    - Do you think they will be strict with I.D on the door??
    - What are you most looking forward to? ....Mr.Hudson? Battle of the bands?

Let me know your thoughts......:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Swords? Nahh, thanks. Actually i think I'll be vegging out at home basking in my freedom to be honest - Music's not over till 5 :)

Then hit Átha Cliath tomorrow for some serious craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Don't think many are going, im not, turned out a bit of a fail with the price of the tickets! The reps are trying to throw them at people on special for the last few day :rolleyes:

Say they will be pretty strict on I.D. cause they know there will be more underagers trying to get in..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 easytalker

OMG there are loads heading tonight!... don't know what you're talking about..:)

It is a bit of a drive but I was looking at the facebook page yesterday and there are loads of buses going from the city..

Did anyone enter competition for the tickets? they are like giving away VIP tickets and stuff..

CAN'T WAIT!! MR. HUDSON...WHOOP WHOOP!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭The___________

easytalker wrote: »
    OMG there are loads heading tonight!... don't know what you're talking about..:)

It is a bit of a drive but I was looking at the facebook page yesterday and there are loads of buses going from the city..

Did anyone enter competition for the tickets? they are like giving away VIP tickets and stuff..

CAN'T WAIT!! MR. HUDSON...WHOOP WHOOP!!

Haha spot the rep for LC fest anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ManUtdFan10

Trying to decide whether to go or not.... the ticket is there if I want it but then there is the whole I.D thing. I know I will regret it if I don't go though :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

http://lcfest.ie/

it's on tomorrow night ,

- Anybody here going ?? ..... If so , what type of ticket do you have ??
    - Do you think they will be strict with I.D on the door??
    - What are you most looking forward to? ....Mr.Hudson? Battle of the bands?

Let me know your thoughts......:)
    Dude, its TONIGHT. If you didn't know, go get ready! Don't go wasting a ticket :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 easytalker

Haha spot the rep for LC fest anyone?

Yeah..think I am a little too excited!...think I should be getting paid...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ManUtdFan10

Healium wrote: »
    Dude, its TONIGHT. If you didn't know, go get ready! Don't go wasting a ticket :p

I haven't bought the ticket yet man, I am just saying I can get one easily but I don't have an I.D so don't want to buy one then get rejected.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

does look pretty fun, but for a four hour drive it would hardly be worth it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭PARARORY

Reps originally started saying Dizzee Rascal was playing... and then they had to settle for Mr. Hudson , does he even actually have any of his own songs! Wouldnt was my time and money to be honest - all these are a complete failure ( JC Beach Party.. ) , end up closing early , people dont get in - its to make money , its not like the people that set it up said "Lets make an event where loads of 6th years can have fun".. Not likely :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

PARARORY wrote: »
    Reps originally started saying Dizzee Rascal was playing... and then they had to settle for Mr. Hudson , does he even actually have any of his own songs! Wouldnt was my time and money to be honest - all these are a complete failure ( JC Beach Party.. ) , end up closing early , people dont get in - its to make money , its not like the people that set it up said "Lets make an event where loads of 6th years can have fun".. Not likely :D

Exactly . that will be fail i'd say. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Areq wrote: »

Was a fail. :rolleyes:

Lots and LOTS of people complaining on the Facebook page

Healium wrote: »
    Lots and LOTS of people complaining on the Facebook page

I had so much fun reading all the pissed off comments :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Aw, is it those guys? I thought they were gents, fitted Debs suits in our school.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

That's just the website, so I'm not sure if they're actually running it. The website mentions Apex Events, so I don't know who's responsible for anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

Areq wrote: »

And i knew it .. because Dublin isn't a fun city at all .. Borrrrring ! :cool:

Well, they've gone and made themselves look guilty by deleting all the comments now

Advertisement