Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New board

Options
  • 24-06-2010 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey, so I've been surfing past year,just under I think.Anyway just back from a week surfin trip to the West too and I've decided I need a new board.So I have a 7'2 providence mini mal in the shape of shortboard..I am thinking of getting a 6'6 Hawaiian soul fish.I have the paddle power and I'm confident I am capable for the drop in size.Just a question should I keep my 7'2 for weeker crappy days because my local surf spot doesnt get constant swell or quality for that matter!!Much appreciated :D:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Hey, so I've been surfing past year,just under I think.Anyway just back from a week surfin trip to the West too and I've decided I need a new board.So I have a 7'2 providence mini mal in the shape of shortboard..I am thinking of getting a 6'6 Hawaiian soul fish.I have the paddle power and I'm confident I am capable for the drop in size.Just a question should I keep my 7'2 for weeker crappy days because my local surf spot doesnt get constant swell or quality for that matter!!Much appreciated :D:cool:

Never ever ever sell a board unless you need the money or space and there's no othere way

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Never ever ever sell a board unless you need the money or space and there's no othere way

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Agree, I regret selling my first board. It would have come in handy numerous times when someone needed a spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Besides if you have one board and something happens to it you have no backup, at least if you ding the new board then you can surf the old one till you fix it or get it fixed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭surfergirl92

Money kind of is an issue,life of a stuggling student haha, but I'm willing to wait and save because I think ye have some valid points and I really do like that board :) Oh well I may love it some more haha :D Thanks guys!:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement