Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway musicians

Options
  • 24-06-2010 5:49am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

Hi, would any1 like to meet up to practise trad music in around Galway city.Im a fiddle player myself( intermediate level).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ceatharloch

Hi - you should come along tonight (Thurs.) or any Thurs. to the session
    at The Western Hotel. It is ideal for intermediate level musicians/improvers.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 caoimhe321

Hi, would any1 like to meet up to practise trad music in around Galway city.Im a fiddle player myself( intermediate level).
    great friendly session every friday night in the menlo park hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭NauP

Hi - you should come along tonight (Thurs.) or any Thurs. to the session
    at The Western Hotel. It is ideal for intermediate level musicians/improvers.:)

Dropped in earlier this evening, see like a very friendly bunch. I've been playing the guitar for 25+ years but never a trad session. Do these guys have a rough set list i could work on before joining them?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭NauP

anyone?

Advertisement