Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Landini Land Power 125 to 145, good or bad?

• 24-06-2010 7:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

There is a dealer selling Landini by me. I had a look at the new Landini Land Power models and they look pretty good. The are not too common here so I'm looking for info on the Landini brand.

I drove at Land power model around a bit and it seems quite nice 3 speed powershift on the shifter and you can shift the main 6speed trans on the go also by use of a dump valve button on the shifter for the trans clutch. Also it had the forward/revese lever on it. Over all it looks to be a robust modern tractor that's still pretty simple and servicable on farm. Has the 6.7 Iveco engine in it too found in other ag equipment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

seeing that you are in canada the models offered there would be completely different spec than over here,

as a rule landini are a good workhorses , but some had electrical issues,

welcome to board.ie !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 haybaler

snowman707 wrote: »
    seeing that you are in canada the models offered there would be completely different spec than over here,

as a rule landini are a good workhorses , but some had electrical issues,

welcome to board.ie !

Maybe a bit but I have located several of these models for sale on that side of the pond on dealer lots. I can''t see the manufacture changing stuff up that much.

Advertisement