Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gp visit card only

• 24-06-2010 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

i hope im in the right section. Well i had a medical card that expired in april so they sent me out one of them renewal forms, anyway i sent it back and only recieved my card today but i didn get a medical card back i got a gp visit only card, now thats no use to me whatsoever, i was waitin on my medical card to come back so i could start back on the tablets the doctor put me on and now i cant because i cant before to pay for them every month. I was workin for 5months and i had been let go before i even put in for the new card so the only change in when i applied the last time is the social welfare payments went down. Does anyone know if i can appeal this or even find out why i only got this card when i had got a full medical card.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭jockey#1

The best thing to do would be to call them. Failing that there must be an appeals process. I was under the impression that everyone on SW got a medical card. I think the weekly income threshold for single people is €184 however I get €196 p.w on JSB and they still approved me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 xxlily87xx

i get €191 a week. Yeah i was under the same impression, ill giv them a quick call and see wat they say. Thanks

Advertisement