Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nukes at the WTC on 911

• 24-06-2010 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

831ee7ec8521.jpg
    A missile struck the WTC moments after the air strike on the South Tower, however false evidence presented by Jack White and Christopher Bollyn, a gif animation titled the Japanese Object, and the lack of smoke or any plume of dust on the NY skyline at the appropriate time, muddied the waters!
    As the second jet rammed its target, “that was an explosion,” says Stephen McArdle a tax consultant from inside the Marriot Hotel, he was taping as part of an FBI sting operation, then comes a longer and much louder explosion, the second explosion was the detonation of the missile’s warhead. Greg Smith 2002.

4dc21acf309d.gif0302017cd820.jpg
    Left Japanese Object gif Right WTC Floor Plan
    The above side on view, says the Japanese Object would need to be on an entirely different flight path were it going to impact anywhere near the towers!
    75347c737639.jpg
    Jack White’s 911 Studies.
    The demolition wave visible in profile in the frames at left in Jack White's montage above, means the images were taken at the start of the collapse of the South Tower at 10:00 am, not at 9:04 as stated.
    Christopher Bollyn @ American Free Press: A massive explosion devastated World Trade Center 6 the eight story US Customs building, immediately after United Airlines Flight 175 smashed into the South Tower at about 9:03 am.

J329m.jpg

AFP Photo caption: The flame in the photos of the mysterious burning object passing through the South Tower is almost pure white, and leaves a dark trail, is this the burning remnant of a DU penetrator.
    The flaming wreckage Bollyn says might be a DU penetrator, is thought to be an engine and a brightly burning magnesium wheel rim, part of the landing gear of the plane that struck the South tower, which had a different trajectory than the alleged missile.

dhLdW.jpg

As well as this shot clearly shows, WTC 6 remains undamaged after the collapse of the South Tower!
    The gif animation below compiled from the Evan Fairbanks footage, shows the missile that struck the concourse of the WTC complex moments after the impact on the South Tower, for the fact that there was minimal smoke and dust attests to the nature of modern armaments.

From http://www.11-septembre.com/web/terrorize..../index.html#toc

fairbanksmissile.gif

Unlike the Japanese Object, this streaking missile is on the correct trajectory to cause the gash pictured at ground level east of the North Tower.

911wtcplacahole.jpg

Witness statements..

mikepecorarot.jpg

Mike Pecoraro: "The two decided to ascend the stairs to the C level, to a small machine shop where Vito Deleo and David Williams were supposed to be working. When the two arrived at the C level, they found the machine shop gone.

There was nothing there but rubble, Mike said. We're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press gone! The two began yelling for their co-workers, but there was no answer. They saw a perfect line of smoke streaming through the air. You could stand here, he said, and two inches over you couldn't breathe. We couldn't see through the smoke so we started screaming, there was still no answer.

The two made their way to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone. There were no walls, there was rubble on the floor, and you can't see anything he said.

They decided to ascend two more levels to the building's lobby. As they ascended to the B Level, one floor above, they were astonished to see a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up like a piece of aluminum foil and lying on the floor.

They got us again, Mike told his co-worker, referring to the terrorist attack at the center in 1993. Having been through that bombing, Mike recalled seeing similar things happen to the building's structure. He was convinced a bomb had gone off in the building."

willjimenopapdt.jpg

Will Jimeno, PAPD: Our inspector commandeered a bus, and we sped down the sector cars opened the way for us. We go to the north tower, and then we go under the buildings to go to the south tower, to get to the lobby there. We are one floor under the main concourse area, where all the stores are, and pushing a cart filled with equipment, air masks, helmets, axes, tools, and so on. On the back of the cart, pushing, is Antonio Rodrigues, and just to his left is Christopher Amoroso.

Suddenly I hear a loud noise and look over to the sarge and say, "Hey, Sarge, is there a second plane coming?" And, just then, it is like an earthquake when the plane hits the south building.

We are just about in the middle of the concourse, between the two buildings, just below and a little south of the big golden globe, when huge parts of the tower and shock waves come down into the plaza area, cracking all the cement. The whole concourse above us collapses. There are a lot of civilians all around, and I don't know what happens to them, but I think it has to be bad. I can see Liberty Street before me as I feel a ball of debris hit us. Now, I see a huge fireball coming at us, and I yell, "Run! Run towards the freight elevator!"

Dominick runs first, I am behind, and the sarge is behind me. Antonio is behind the sarge, and Chris is bringing up the rear. But Chris never makes it because the shock wave pushes him back into the main concourse area, and he takes the worst of it. Dominick and I and the sarge just make it around the corner, but Antonio doesn't. Everything just starts hitting us, and then the wall comes down on top of me.

I am flabbergasted. My friend Dominick is crushed down in the push-up position, and my legs are pinned completely by heavy concrete. Sergeant McLoughlin sees the walls breaking apart, and they are falling on him. And the ceiling falls on him, [pinning him] twenty feet away from me. I can't see him, but I can hear him. I keep calling out for Amoroso and Rodrigues, calling and calling for two minutes straight, there is no response.

http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/anal...lecompany_6.htm

73fb9a420053.jpg

Sal D’Agostino: And somebody was saying that they were hitting us with rockets from the Woolworth Building, initially we didn’t know it was a plane.. they said rockets!

So I’m like ..wow, this is bad, you know, this is going to be real bad, they’re hitting us with rockets now, then somebody mentioned the Pentagon got hit, there were reports that the Sears Tower got hit and stuff like that, I remember telling Tommy this is not going to be good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Martin Timothy

Editorial: Thermate residues that came from demolition charges built into the the towers during construction, have been identified in the dust from the fallout, the thermate charges were used to sever the steel beams that formed the skeleton of the towers, and were in no way responsible for the tremendous damage to WTC's 3, 4, 5, & 6!

As well conventional explosives similarly built in during construction that were used to bring Bldg 7 down, thermonuclear demolition charges had been placed inside the towers which were detonated on the day, bringing them down.

Those same thermonuclear charges embedded within the debris from the collapsing towers, as well as vaporizing the concrete and steel that made up the structure of those buildings, still had enough potency to wipe out the top nineteen floors of WTC 3, and all but the north wing of WTC 4, and to leave the gaping holes in WTC's 5 & 6 when it came into contact with them!
    a283f18b047a.jpg

This infrared satellite shot shows the absolute destruction that occurred on 911, note that all but the North Wing of WTC 4 has disappeared completely.. the two planes that struck the towers did not possess enough kinetic energy to cause this level of destruction!

WTC3+intact.jpg

WTC 3, the Marriot Hotel in happier days.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Bill Biggert's shot of wreckage from the disintegrating South Tower tumbling onto WTC 3.

wtc3biggart.jpg

Biggert's next shot after the collapse of the South Tower, shows the tremendous damage the building sustained during the collapse of that structure.

100_0747.JPG

After the North Tower collapse only part of the bottom three stories of WTC3 remained, the lobby stayed intact with pictures still hanging on the wall.
    Bill Biggert was killed during the collapse of the North Tower, there were reports of armed men and small arms fire maybe he was "taken out!"
    wtc6sideaerialhr.jpg

The total disappearance of the top nineteen floors of WTC 3 and all except the north wing of WTC 4, the holes in WTC 5, and the massive hole that went right thru to the sub basements of WTC 6 visible in the above pic, were similarly caused by the thermonuclear demo charge tumbling down from the disintegrating towers.
    The the Readers Digest ran a story some time around the late 1960's, which said explosives were to be built into the major buildings at the WTC complex to facilitate their eventual controlled demolition.

laffoley.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_3ScRx9gvc

Paul Laffoley a New York artist and former protege of Andy Warhol, who worked for architectural firm Emory Roth during the WTC design phase, says he witnessed discussion of building explosives into the towers, and says they were what brought Bldg 7 down, the story was the Australian edition of the RD, that was in a dentist's waiting room.
    Paul Laffoley is a great American hero, Judas seed NY cops and firedogs who are said to have received between 1.7 and 5 million dollar$ each for their silence, who are now reviled as NY's foulest, should if they wish to redeem themselves, do as he has one and say what they know about the greatest crime of the millennium.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Paul Laffoley is a great American hero,

Talking about Explosives that remained stable and useable after 40 years?
    Judas seed NY cops and firedogs who are said to have received between 1.7 and 5 million dollar$ each for their silence, who are now reviled as NY's foulest, should if they wish to redeem themselves, do as he has one and say what they know about the greatest crime of the millennium.

NYPD and FDNY lost brothers that day. Not faternal brothers, but fathers, sons, and brothers, go into a new york fire station and say that to their faces.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Di0genes wrote: »
    Talking about Explosives that remained stable and useable after 40 years?
    Dependin on how they are stored, IE inside a building with little direct heat or light in a controlled environment, then yeah it'd be possible for the explosives to be stored for up to 40 years and still expect them to work
    NYPD and FDNY lost brothers that day. Not faternal brothers, but fathers, sons, and brothers, go into a new york fire station and say that to their faces.
    If you pay for my flights I'll go over and tell them.

Dependin on how they are stored, IE inside a building with little direct heat or light in a controlled environment, then yeah it'd be possible for the explosives to be stored for up to 40 years and still expect them to work

No sorry. Explosives like semtex have a shelf live of 5 years http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semtex

C4

10 years http://www.ribbands.co.uk/prod-c4.html

Both under "good conditions"

We'll go ahead and add explosives to the every expanding list of guff you know nothing about

I'd pay for the flights but not the medical insurance you'd need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

No sorry. Explosives like semtex have a shelf live of 5 years http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semtex

C4

10 years http://www.ribbands.co.uk/prod-c4.html

Both under "good conditions"

We'll go ahead and add explosives to the every expanding list of guff you know nothing about

I'd pay for the flights but not the medical inusrance youd need.

ahhh diogenes, why let the truth get in the way of a good lie....

also to the title, "nukes" in the wtc.... OP are you saying a nuclear weapon was detonated????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I'll provide the camcorder so we can put it up on youtube.mahatma coat the CT martyr:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/106432-the-nuclear-destruction-of-the-wtc-on-911-a.html

Looks like a Jim Corr job. Spamming the same story on every site they can find.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

studiorat wrote: »
    http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/106432-the-nuclear-destruction-of-the-wtc-on-911-a.html

Looks like a Jim Corr job. Spamming the same story on every site they can find.
    Yeah, I'm not expecting him to post again, but sure if people discuss the topics then what's the harm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

robtri wrote: »

also to the title, "nukes" in the wtc.... OP are you saying a nuclear weapon was detonated????

Didn't you see the mushroom cloud? Looked like a termite nuke to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Thats grand for you Di0genes, save yourself a few quid and book a one way flight for him, as thats all he'd need. Keyboard warriors :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Despite the OP being banned and the piss taking in this thread I think the OP has a pretty fundamental misunderstanding of basic physics.

Nuclear weapons are not easily built and tend to contain some pretty highly radioactive components i.e. Plutonium. So assuming the OP was being in earnest and there was nuclear weapons present in the WTC on 09/11 (either as part of the building or transported there shortly before hand) how did no one detect these or see them being transported into the building?

Also even very low yield nuclear weapons would have quite a large destructive potential i.e. beyond the damage that was done in NY on 09/11. Along with that if a nuclear weapon were detonated in NY surely the fallout would be detected, not just by the US government but anyone who cared to pay a visit to NY with a geiger counter (which is far from illegal as far as I know).

In other words I reckon the OP is on to a loser here (even if I am stating the obvious).

rmacm wrote: »
    Despite the OP being banned and the piss taking in this thread I think the OP has a pretty fundamental misunderstanding of basic physics.

Nuclear weapons are not easily built and tend to contain some pretty highly radioactive components i.e. Plutonium. So assuming the OP was being in earnest and there was nuclear weapons present in the WTC on 09/11 (either as part of the building or transported there shortly before hand) how did no one detect these or see them being transported into the building?

Also even very low yield nuclear weapons would have quite a large destructive potential i.e. beyond the damage that was done in NY on 09/11. Along with that if a nuclear weapon were detonated in NY surely the fallout would be detected, not just by the US government but anyone who cared to pay a visit to NY with a geiger counter (which is far from illegal as far as I know).

In other words I reckon the OP is on to a loser here (even if I am stating the obvious).

No Mathatma Coat once suggested that the WTC 7 could have acted as some kind of faraday cage for a suitcase nuke, thereby negating a nuclear blast's EM Pulse. Or Something. It was pretty funny.

No Mathatma Coat once suggested that the WTC 7 could have acted as some kind of faraday cage for a suitcase nuke, thereby negating a nuclear blast's EM Pulse. Or Something. It was pretty funny.

Priceless.

Care to add a link???? y'know back up your claims with some form of evidence, I'm fairly sure I remember what you're on about and that you Completley misunderstood what I was saying, course theres nothing new there:rolleyes:

Care to add a link???? y'know back up your claims with some form of evidence, I'm fairly sure I remember what you're on about and that you Completley misunderstood what I was saying, course theres nothing new there:rolleyes:

Oh bless.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56371825&postcount=195

And then

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56424913&postcount=213

In case you don't want to click the link
    well the buildings were basicly a steel mesh frame so it Could have been possible to rig up a kinda Faraday cage to contain the EMP

I know it's hard to keep track of all the silly and offensive things you've forum but to say these silly thing, deny it, and demand someone prove you didn't say it, is well bless.

Oh and btw while we're at the whole "backing up claims" you're the one claiming that explosives will remain workable after 40 years without any substantive evidence. I provided evidence to explain how your position was wrong. You, atypically, avoid that. So why exactly do you think that explosives will remain stable for 40 years, and what do you base that on?

Ahem!!!!! This bit seems to have gone sailin over your head
    ME wrote:
    Now I'm not saying that this is how they did it, I'm mereley offering up a possibility that you were obviously unaware of when you dismissed the notion out of hand.

as for the Explosives comment, Read what I actually said rather than what you want to think I said,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

This is my first visit to this forum.

These are the ramblings of lunatics.

Ahem!!!!! This bit seems to have gone sailin over your head
    Ahem!!!!!

Oh and dear;

Lets remember how this started on this thread shall we?
    Me wrote:

Now you demanded a quote to support this, to which I offered your post;
    MC wrote:
    Now I'm not saying that this is how they did it, I'm mereley offering up a possibility that you were obviously unaware of when you dismissed the notion out of hand.

So to be clear, you're getting indignant that I pointed out that you suggested something as possible?

This is rather pathetic.
    as for the Explosives comment, Read what I actually said rather than what you want to think I said,

Yeah again
    MC wrote:

I then quoted links to the two most common explosives used in controlled demolition and pointed out how their life expectancy in ideal conditions is decades shorter than what you claimed.

It's not that you just make up spurious claims, it's that you get indignant when people remind you of these spurious claims, that makes you so, so very special.

And you'

OK, Re Explosives Shelflife

When did Pol Pot Landmine the bejaysus out of Cambodia???? around 30 - 40 years ago

But the people of cambodia should have nothing to worry about today because acording to you the explosives have deterioriated to a leve that makes the devices inert!!!

Oh wait, it dosent work like that in the Real world, in the Real world unexploded WW1 shells in Flanders are still a problem to the Farmers almost 100 years later, and these things werent stored well, quite the opposite actually, but they still go boom

• Advertisement

When did Pol Pot Landmine the bejaysus out of Cambodia???? around 30 - 40 years ago

But the people of cambodia should have nothing to worry about today because acording to you the explosives have deterioriated to a leve that makes the devices inert!!!

Oh wait, it dosent work like that in the Real world, in the Real world unexploded WW1 shells in Flanders are still a problem to the Farmers almost 100 years later, and these things werent stored well, quite the opposite actually, but they still go boom

Yes random shells and mines go off. That still possible. Otherwise Aki Ra

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/aki-ra.html

Wouldn't have a job. (Not that what he did was a job) But a huge proportion of the mines and explosives in these countries are inerit. Not to mention they are simple tnt surrounded by metal and not the shaped charges necessary for a controlled demolition. They're simple gunpowder with an ignition surrounded by metal. Nothing like a building charge.

But the idea of wiring a building for demolition and assuming C4 and Semtex could work after 40 years is ludicrous.

A point you're avoiding, like your denial that you ever suggested that WTC 7 could work like a faraday cage.

Grow a pair man, it's all there, stop trying to deny you said something and then ignore the posts that quote your inane claims.

Big metal cage could be electrified as a Faraday cage, thats a given, why, do you think it wouldnt work??? as to the why, well I never extrapolated beyond the initial theory, but that dosent stop you ascribing things that arent there to me.

Where did I say that Semtex or C4 or any Specific type of explosive was used, all I said is thaqt it is possible to design an explosive charge which can remain functional for up to 40 years IF it is stored corectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Not to mention they are simple tnt surrounded by metal and not the shaped charges necessary for a controlled demolition. They're simple gunpowder with an ignition surrounded by metal. Nothing like a building charge.

Should I take from this statement that TNT is GUNPOWDER? or were you talking about 2 totally different things but just forgot to mention it?

didnt you know
    Diogenes is an Expert on explosives, probably has an explosives Ticket too ;) they're not that hard to get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

didnt you know
    Diogenes is an Expert on explosives, probably has an explosives Ticket too ;) they're not that hard to get

Yea, here's a story about a WW2 bomb found last year, sure it's 60 odd years old, nothing but an ornament now, they should have just dialled Diogenes on his hotline and got him to collect it and put it on display in his garden....................................
    But No, the idiots evacuated 2 villages.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/north_yorkshire/8207751.stm

didnt you know

I don't think you're in a position to laugh at anyones knowledge of explosives.

and why would that be????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Those are not the types of explosives used in controlled demolition though. There's a world of difference.

Big metal cage could be electrified as a Faraday cage, thats a given, why, do you think it wouldnt work??? as to the why, well I never extrapolated beyond the initial theory, but that dosent stop you ascribing things that arent there to me.

Oh bless your cotton socks A building isn't a faraday cage. The concept quite escapes your.

Where did I say that Semtex or C4 or any Specific type of explosive was used, all I said is thaqt it is possible to design an explosive charge which can remain functional for up to 40 years IF it is stored corectly.

Yes explosives like TNT, which can ignite if exposed to heat like say in fire. I can't see how that wouldnt be an insurance or health and safety issue.

Face it Mahatma you're talking out of your arse.

• Advertisement

uprising2 wrote: »
    Yea, here's a story about a WW2 bomb found last year, sure it's 60 odd years old, nothing but an ornament now, they should have just dialled Diogenes on his hotline and got him to collect it and put it on display in his garden....................................
    But No, the idiots evacuated 2 villages.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/north_yorkshire/8207751.stm

As a safety precaution. Perfectly reasonable. Tell me would you be happy working in a building with tonnes of TNT lying around it, prewired for a controlled demolition.

The very idea of arguing this is remotely plausible is absurd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

4dc21acf309d.gif
    Looks like Superman was too late. :(

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Sullivan_CDI_card-id.JPG

, “Fire cannot bring down steel-framed high rises -- period.”
    Sullivan stated that he knew from the first day that the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 on 9/11 was a classic controlled implosion. Asked how he thought it might have been done he posited, “looking at the building it wouldn’t be a problem -- once you gain access to the elevator shafts…then a team of expert loaders would have hidden access to the core columns and beams. The rest can be accomplished with just the right kind of explosives for the job. Thermite can be used as well.”
    Remote wireless detonators have been available for years. Look at any action movie -- and of course the military has them. The reason most contractors don’t use them is that they are too expensive -- but in a project with a huge budget it would be no problem. As for the casings -- everyone in the industry, including Blanchard, would know that RDX explosive cutter charges are completely consumed when they go off -- nothing is left. And in the case of Thermite cutter charges, that may also be the case. Thermite self-consuming cutter charge casings have been around since first patented back in 1984.
    We asked Sullivan if all the floors in WTC 7 would have to be loaded with explosives in order for a successful controlled demolition. He responded,
    No, with steel framed buildings you really need only to load the bottom third to bring the building down. While at CDI we had a job in Hartford Conn, the CNG building, where we did just that. And it worked out beautifully.
    Recalling that Ron Craig, a Hollywood movie explosions expert claimed in a debate with us, that there would have been many blocks of broken windows if it were a controlled demolition. Sullivan reflected,
    The key word here is controlled demolition – in other words careful placement of charges -- always focused and precise. We are not talking about setting off a bomb here. The amount and type of explosives is an art and collateral damage can often be completely avoided.
    And as Sullivan watched the towers collapse that day, like so many did, he pondered at how fast it all took place, and how suddenly and symmetrically they were brought down. "I knew it was an explosive event as soon as I saw it, there was no question in my mind," said Sullivan. Most of us agree -- it's not by chance that the first tower just happened to collapse -- then the second in the same manner. What convinced him completely is when he watched Tower 7 fall that day, "I mean, come on, it was complete destruction. I've seen buildings fall like that for years -- that was the end game for me." Keep in mind that Sullivan did this for a living for several years -- it is like second nature for him to see this type of demolition. If anybody would know, it should be him. But we went ahead and asked him, “Is there any chance that normal office fires (the official cause of the ’collapse’) could have been responsible for the smooth, symmetrical, free-fall acceleration of building 7? “Not a chance,” he retorted. We just wanted to be sure.

http://cms.ae911truth.org/news/41-articles/315-explosive-evidence-at-wtc-cited-by-former-cdi-employee.html

Look at any action movie

Saw that Predator last night, great show.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

fontanalis wrote: »
    Saw that Predator last night, great show.
    Hilarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Quote:
    , “Fire cannot bring down steel-framed high rises -- period.”

Ive worked in Fire Prevention and can safely say that, that statement is wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Not a chance I'm afraid. The whole building would have to be almost solid metal, not a cage. A faraday cage blocking electromagnetic radiation works in relationship to the wavelength of the pulse and the size of the holes in the cage. Radiation is not the same as conduction so the cage behaves differently.

Nutjob thread is full of nutjobs.

Was worth it for the link to Aki Ra though. Kudos.

studiorat wrote: »
    Not a chance I'm afraid. The whole building would have to be almost solid metal, not a cage. A faraday cage blocking electromagnetic radiation works in relationship to the wavelength of the pulse and the size of the holes in the cage. Radiation is not the same as conduction so the cage behaves differently.

Yeah, fair enough, bit of a stretch there on my part, course it would depend on a lot of things like what sort of windows they had etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

We are discussing something here that very little is known about , most people think they worked out nuclear physics and handed it out on a plate to the world , nothing could be furthur from the truth , first of all nuclear is not nuclear .

espinolman wrote: »
    We are discussing something here that very little is known about , most people think they worked out nuclear physics and handed it out on a plate to the world , nothing could be furthur from the truth , first of all nuclear is not nuclear .

Um, what?

• Advertisement

Yeah, fair enough, bit of a stretch there on my part,

Understatement of the year.
    course it would depend on a lot of things like what sort of windows they had etc...

Magical see through metal windows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Um, what?

Its not exactly what you have been taught it is .

espinolman wrote: »
    Its not exactly what you have been taught it is .

Firstly what do you think I've been taught it is, and then enlighten us as to how it is different.

Ahem
    Worked for CDI during the time of 911 as a both a site still photographer and as an explosive loader. Worked on projects such as Seattle King dome, Three Rivers Stadium, Philadelphia Naval Hospital, Key span Gas Holders among others. Went to H.S. with Doug Loizeaux so I had a unique insider look while I was employed by them. I had published work in the book Implosion published by Black Dog publishing.

http://www.ae911truth.org/profile.php?uid=981611

http://blackdogonline.com/ Shows no copy of this book. And Ron Weick of hardfire confirmed with CDI that while yes, he worked for them as a freelance photographer, he worked as nothing more.

So he's lied twice. He's also talking about thermite. Which in the near decade since 9/11 the truthers have failed to site a single example of a building being brought down through controlled demolition using thermite.

Understatement of the year.
    well the awards aint til the end of the year, but I suppose we should work on the categories:D:D;)
    Magical see through metal windows?
    yeah, sorta like this
    materials%20for%20ts2.jpg

well the awards aint til the end of the year, but I suppose we should work on the categories:D:D;)

If anyone can pip you at the post it'd you MC.

yeah, sorta like this
    materials%20for%20ts2.jpg

And this it?

And it's commercially viable, was available during the construction on WTC 7.

Incidental can we clear this up perhaps adding a poll.

Do the people who don't believe the NIST reports into the destruction of WTC 1,2 and 7 please say whether they believe.

1. The buildings were nuked.

2. TNT was pre built into the structure as it was built, in order to quickly make a Controlled Demolition (for some ungodly reason)

3. It was a regular Controlled Demolition.

4. It was some form of thermite? Nano thermite, Super Nano thermate, or whatever.

Dunno, I'd have to look into it;)

Advertisement