Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busses Taking Up 2 Lanes On Small Roundabouts

Options
  • 24-06-2010 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭

Yesterday.. I had a bus driver use the left lane (which was marked for going Left only) while I was using the Right lane (for going straight on or to double back) the busdriver used the wrong lane (Left) so he could get a good swing at the roundabout and cut me off causing damage to my car (I was going straight on). He admitted liability .. and then tried to defend himself. I managed to get money to fix my car but bus drivers and large vehicle drivers should really take more care.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi there.

The boards Help Desk is for people who are having trouble using the site or who have issues with a moderation decision.

I reckon the Commuting & Transport forum (in the menu at the top of the screen, Soc > Commuting & Transport) would be a better place to start your thread above. Generally only you as thread starter and the site admins can post on a thread in the Help Desk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Appologies about that. I am new to posting so I will adhere to your request.

Thanks

Advertisement