Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paramore playing the O2, November 2010

Options
  • 24-06-2010 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Paramore are coming back to play the O2 in November! Just after seeing them in Belfast and Dublin this week and they were AWESOME!!! Cant wait for this. 6th November - BRING! IT! ON!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Saw them in December and they were preety awesome :D
    Definitely going in November.
    Was pissed off when I heard they weren't coming to Dublin for their UK tour but now that they are, I'm chuffed!
    Thought I'd have to wait a few years for them to come back again.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Id say they wanted to wait till after the Green Day gig just incase people said sure ill just go see them with Green Day instead of the O2 date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Id say they wanted to wait till after the Green Day gig just incase people said sure ill just go see them with Green Day instead of the O2 date.

Nah. It would have been so people weren't like "oh ill just go to see them in november and not at the green day gig". Many people seemed to go to that for mainly paramore..:/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Nah. It would have been so people weren't like "oh ill just go to see them in november and not at the green day gig". Many people seemed to go to that for mainly paramore..:/

It always happens with contracts. In this case, Paramore were playing Belfast and Green Day gig, so they'd have signed O2 contract ages ago, with it saying it'll be announced day after Green Day one.

This gig won't come close to selling out, hope it isn't too expensive. Wonder will another publicity stunt come Hayley williams' way:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Tickets are €38 to €41.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

Tickets on sale next week.. I'm being forced to go (not that I'm complaining. :P ) so hopefully standing doesn't sell out too quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Mushy wrote: »
    Wonder will another publicity stunt come Hayley williams' way:rolleyes:
    Hey... that stunt made me look like this ':D' :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Hey... that stunt made me look like this ':D' :p

Would've made me like that if they were any way decent. My gf all excited bout this...thank christ she not dragging me to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

I can't wait! Any guesses on who might be supporting them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Considering going to this, gonna have to get some money together though. They were pretty good at Green Day, hopefully they don't sell to fast :P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Also saw them at Belfast and Greenday

Hayley wasn't meant to announce it, but she's a rebel

They got their platinum copy for Riot!

and yeah, Paramore were added to Greenday cos it wasnt sellin tickets

I only went to Greenday cos I got a half price ticket

Hopin they do a longer/better setlist in Nov, although its understandable as they do fxck loads of tour dates, twice in a row

Yay Paramore :D

unreggd wrote: »
    Also saw them at Belfast and Greenday

Hayley wasn't meant to announce it, but she's a rebel

They got their platinum copy for Riot!

and yeah, Paramore were added to Greenday cos it wasnt sellin tickets

I only went to Greenday cos I got a half price ticket

Hopin they do a longer/better setlist in Nov, although its understandable as they do fxck loads of tour dates, twice in a row

Yay Paramore :D

Why wouldn't Hayley be meant to announce it...that's the whole point, they announce the next gig at the last existing one..to promote.
    And especially if tix go on sale the week after

Woohoo! Got my tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Megatron_X

Just switched to Meteor from O2... damn it! Desperate for a presale code if anyone has one? Promised my lil bro not realising a code was needed :mad::mad: Please help :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

I was at the December show (plus Meet and Greet, go PFC!!) and it was the best night of my life. I'm not sure if I am going this time round, but I sure hope I am.

And before anyone asks, the support sounds to be The Blackout (that's what being said..) they supported at the Belfast gig also.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭frankletanc

Cant wait for this one!!!! Belfast was amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Couldn't go to the December one, but got my tickets for this one. Can't wait (even if I will be the oldest one there:D)

magnumlady wrote: »
    Couldn't go to the December one, but got my tickets for this one. Can't wait (even if I will be the oldest one there:D)
    At the 12/12 show, there was a guy - I'd say - in his 40's and he is a member of the fanclub (he was at the fanclub only meet and greet) and all he did was film the entire gig. He didn't move around or anything///

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 blinkfan

got my standing ticket :D cant wait to see them!

oxegen next weekend (30 seconds to mars is why i'm going)

blink in august

paramore in november (have to go solo though :( )

that will be my 3 fav bands seen in half a year!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

blinkfan wrote: »
    got my standing ticket :D cant wait to see them!

oxegen next weekend (30 seconds to mars is why i'm going)

blink in august

paramore in november (have to go solo though :( )

that will be my 3 fav bands seen in half a year!!!!!!!!

i didn't 30 seconds were playing there.

what the fan ticket for the concert. do you have too be a memeber of the fan club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Pen Rua wrote: »
    At the 12/12 show, there was a guy - I'd say - in his 40's and he is a member of the fanclub (he was at the fanclub only meet and greet) and all he did was film the entire gig. He didn't move around or anything///

Well I'm in my 40's too:eek:
    But I will be moving....and singing.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I can't wait! Any guesses on who might be supporting them?

Anyone got any info on this? I am hoping for NFG and might pick up a ticket if they are.

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Anyone got any info on this? I am hoping for NFG and might pick up a ticket if they are.

I doubt it would be them.

Id say maybe jody has a hitlist or fox avenue might be one opening act but this is just guess work.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I doubt it would be them.

Id say maybe jody has a hitlist or fox avenue might be one opening act but this is just guess work.

Yeah I am doubtful myself, they just seem to be touring together a bit since she got together with the guitarist. Would much rather see them at their own show but I would settle for them being support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 blinkfan

cena wrote: »
    i didn't 30 seconds were playing there.

what the fan ticket for the concert. do you have too be a memeber of the fan club.

yep the main reason i got a ticket! no just a regular ticket, not really sure what your on about tbh?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

blinkfan wrote: »
    yep the main reason i got a ticket! no just a regular ticket, not really sure what your on about tbh?

sorry the fan ticket i'm on about is for paramore. its on ticket master.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Toweroverme_x

cena wrote: »
    sorry the fan ticket i'm on about is for paramore. its on ticket master.

i got that, you had to be a fan club member to get it and you could only get it in the pre-sale. its:
    a standing ticket with early entry pass, or a premium seating ticket
    1 year renewal for the fan club
    a limited edition PFC tour shirt
    a Brand New Eyes butterfly paper fan
    a wristband
    a PFC tour laminate
    and you're entered to win a M&G :)

i can't wait, i'm living for Nov 6th!!
    have a feeling Jody Has A Hitlist will be one of the support acts. i'd freakin love if You Me At Six supported again, but i can't see that happening since their own tour is around the same time. oh or NNEC, they were awesome in December. i dunno if you guys know a band called Not Advised? they've played here with Jody a couple times. i told them i would suggest them to Hayley for support coz like a couple of weeks ago she said they haven't sorted out the support acts yet. i hope they pick them, they're an awesome band :)

I doubt NFG will get the support - they're doing the HCT in the states with Paramore in a couple of weeks. I would like to see Tegan and Sara (Canadian version of The Heathers...) support, but they're on the same tour... I'd love to see YM@6 again... The Blackout would also be good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭inkivaari2

Has anyone got any idea who is supporting Paramore on the 6th of Nov?

Thanks. Inka x

• Advertisement

inkivaari2 wrote: »
    Has anyone got any idea who is supporting Paramore on the 6th of Nov?

Paramore, their management, and the support bands involved know....:pac:

But seriously, nobody knows as of now :(

Advertisement