Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flags and stuff for Sat's parade - Where?

Options
  • 24-06-2010 11:18am

Hey Guys

Apart from actually AT the parade, does anyone know where I can get some flags and whistles and stuff tomorrow.

Any shops etc ?

I know outhouse do that kind of stuff, but aparantly they run out of stock quickly.

Cheers lads !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Not sure about shops since Visuals closed down, I just got my flag at the parade a few years ago. You could probably grab other stuff at any party supplies shop.

Hrmmm.....yea, I'd rather it all be "Gay" type stuff, in rainbow colours etc.

Theres normally a stall somewhere along the route, isnt there? I havnt marched before, just watched.

If you're a little bit early at the start of the parade route, there are normally people walking around selling rainbow stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Saw some rainbow stuff yesterday in Carroll's :confused: in Stephen's Green SC

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

Saw someone online mention O'Carroll's on Henry St. selling cheap pride flags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Don't know about flags but weirdly claires accessories do vast quantities of rainbow merch.

Excellent guys, thanks a mill !

I'll be poping into town tomorrow, so will let you know what I find !

They were selling flags and stickers in the Front Lounge this evening (at the Géili, which was great fun :D )- so I think they'll be selling them anywhere that Pride events are on.

Advertisement